2004 MystiChrome - Worth?

JM-04Vert

Greetings Terminator Owners! I'm a former Terminator Owner (redfire 04 Vert) looking to once again join the ranks. I sold mine 3 years ago and I've missed it ever since. Since I have been out of the game for a while, my dream Car is an 04 Mysti Vert. I am trying to figure out where the price "should" be? There is one listed right now near me for $33k and it has 13,200 miles on the clock. Car is stock except a catback exhaust and in showroom condition. I am trying to figure out if the dealership is full of sh*t or if this is a solid deal. What say you? Any help is appreciated.

Btw, I know that this is another "what's my cobra worth" thread...but I have been searching and finding all sorts of answers.

Goose17

I have a major ego, and need attention.
Established Member
I’ve purchased 3 Mystichrome verts and sold 2 including 1 sold yesterday. Condition is everything. How are the driver’s seat and steering wheel? Is there a front plate? Are their chips in the hood or bumper? Assuming all is good... with 13k miles, I’d value the car $30-$33k. In order for it to be $33k, it would have to be fabulous. If it is worn/well used, I’d put the price down in the very high 20s.

Since these cars are all about the color changing paint and interior, it’s hard to assess a value unless you see the paint and interior.

Of course there is always “dealer markup.” You will pay more for the same car at a dealer than you’d typically pay from a private seller.

JM-04Vert

The car is gorgeous...no chips as far as I can tell, and yes it does have the front plate :(...the interior is in great shape with the drivers side seat having just a little sign of wear. Dang...you just sold one yesterday...man I just missed it haha, i imagine you sold yours for more than 33k though. Thanks for the response btw

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Do you plan to drive it, mod the piss out of it and race it, or set it in your garage and look at how pretty it is? ...

I have one for sale for 28k, just over 11k miles and in pristine condition with one exception. there is a blemish on the title. I found out about a month ago it had been in an accident just after the original owner bought it. the repair job was terrific because you can't tell anything ever happened to it. if you plan to stick it in your garage as a collector piece this isn't the car for you. if you plan to drive it or race it you can't do better IMHO. if you have some interest in taking a look at some pics get an email address to me and I will send a bunch to you.

Greetings Terminator Owners! I'm a former Terminator Owner (redfire 04 Vert) looking to once again join the ranks. I sold mine 3 years ago and I've missed it ever since. Since I have been out of the game for a while, my dream Car is an 04 Mysti Vert. I am trying to figure out where the price "should" be? There is one listed right now near me for $33k and it has 13,200 miles on the clock. Car is stock except a catback exhaust and in showroom condition. I am trying to figure out if the dealership is full of sh*t or if this is a solid deal. What say you? Any help is appreciated.

Btw, I know that this is another "what's my cobra worth" thread...but I have been searching and finding all sorts of answers.

JM-04Vert

I might be interested...honestly i am looking to drive the car on occasion. This will be kept in a garage...and driven once a month in the summer type of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread