2.93 BilletFlow Upper with 4-idler pullies
4# Lower
K&N FIPK 2
Mac Off-Road ProChamber
Magnaflow SS Catback
60# injectors
DynoJet Wide Band Commander
DiabloSport Predator Mile-Hi Custom Tune

That A/F Ratio was monitored from the tailpipe...the onboard Wideband was showing a steady 11.8:1

Listen to the last of the pull, dig that blower layin over @ 5500 rpm...bet seemed tight, the tension indicator was right in the middle...clutch slip perhaps? I dunno, but we had a blast making the passes! :coolman:

PIXER

Banned
:eek: :eek:
Are ported blower/pullied Cobra really making that much power now?
Damn, that's the kind of power people were making when the 2.2 first came out, on F-ing RACE GAS!

Thrust

Established Member
Those are the best eaton numbers that I have ever seen!!!

VETTKLR

Established Member
That was on a 23° tune from Mile Hi Dyno...on 91 octane! :beer:

Out of the 4-pulls, we got the first couple on video. The cameraman is also a webmaster of our local site, and had to haul ass to a Hooters GTG we were having after the dyno session (session ran late, waiting on a 200hp Honda to get off the SuperFlow.) He just edited a pass for me and laid the big #'s on the screen!

Here's the link to ALL FOUR PULLS if you're interested.

:beer:

BmoseleyINC

SVT Immortal
Established Member
PIXER said:
:eek: :eek:
Are ported blower/pullied Cobra really making that much power now?
Damn, that's the kind of power people were making when the 2.2 first came out, on F-ing RACE GAS!

huh? The very first 03 CObra I saw with a KB made 600+rwhp on pump gas.

UNness you're runnign a super safe tune, 600rwhp is the median for kb cars on PUMP gas.

NIce numbers bro!! Those new ports are awesome!! :rockon:

Extreme281

Banned
Honestly Thats Good Numbers Coming From The Mods But That Pull Sounds Nothing Like A 550hp Pull, Sounds Like High Rpm Belt Slipping With Some Low Rpm Bog, Mine Made 518 To The Wheels And It Sounded Stronger Than That "dont Mean To Talk Shit"

VETTKLR

Established Member
No, you're right...as I stated before, that was a friend of mine videotaping the session. He was only around to video the first couple of pulls and had to get to Hooters to get our tables lined out for a GTG later that evening. :beer: He had enough time to get a little something together for his site (www.amarilloracers.com) and the DreamChaser's site he's working on now.

The big money pull happened after our local webmaster rolled out...if we got that pull on video, this would have become a NWS post...you should have heard all the "HOLY $HIT" screams!!! :eek:

Check out the Amarilloracers.com link I posted above to see all the pulls. :coolman:

***Oh yeah...that Low RPM bog was the Superflow Dyno holding the car at 2500rpms until he hit the Release button on his touchscreen remote :coolman:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread