image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 889
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    300.6 KB · Views: 936
Last edited:

shauncurt

Established Member
Car has a stainless Magnaflow cat back (stock H-pipe), 3 pod gauges, pulley, JLT intake, Lund tune, crossed drilled and slotted rotors, lowering springs, LFP heat exchanger, smoked lenses, and a MGW short throw shifter. The front rubber chin spoiler has a few marks on it but I have a brand new oem replacment ready to go. No scratches or dents to disclose. I also have some other parts laying around that I maybe able to work in a deal.

Last edited:

lescok

Established Member
Nothing wrong with flipping cars. Good luck with sale priced right don't see it lasting long.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
Great looking car. Are those polished wheels that are on it now? I guess you put the factory ones up to keep them nice? thats what I'm getting ready to do with mine.

shauncurt

Established Member
Great looking car. Are those polished wheels that are on it now? I guess you put the factory ones up to keep them nice? thats what I'm getting ready to do with mine.

Yes, polished 17" staggered sizing. I also have a full set of black chrome staggered for the car still in the boxes that can be included along with some other stuff.
The factory wheels only have 5k miles on them but unfortunately they are not in as good of shape as the car. The car is near perfect and still smells new inside.

Last edited:

shauncurt

Established Member
Sold. Thank you

I sold the car this past summer and the older gentlemen that bought it contacted me to buy it back. He ran short on funds for a project hes in the middle of, if anyone is interested please let me know (3 registered owner car). Thank you 203 687 539six

Last edited:

shauncurt

Established Member
Price is OBO, I understand its winter now. The Cobra is in excellent condition, no flaws to disclose. The guy purchased it and put under 200 miles on it. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread