2004 Mystichrome Cobra, 31k miles in MD/DC/VA Area

norrin302

Established Member
2004 Mystichrome Cobra, 31k miles in MD/DC/VA Area *PRICE LOWERED*

I am selling a beautiful 2004 Mystichrome Terminator with 31k miles on the clock. I hate to sell it, but we have a second kid on the way, and carseats don't fit too well in the back. :nonono: I bought the Cobra 2 years ago from Performance Autosport in Richmond, and have put about 4k miles on it during that time. It's been a GREAT car with no issues whatsoever. It's never been raced, taken to the track, or even dyno'd. The pully cover is still on, and has never been removed, nor has it been tuned. It has always been covered (comes with a really nice, brand new $250 Covercraft cover) when not driven, and has never been driven in rain. There are some mild suspension mods that helps the car corner like it's on rails. It's also just been detailed inside and out by Zaxjax on this board (does EXCELLENT work, btw). The mods and pictures are listed below. This Cobra has always been babied, and I will be sad to see it go. Due to all the Cobras for sale on here, I have lowered the price to $23k but still entertaining reasonable offers. Also willing to possibly trade for a nice low mileage fox body and some cash. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Russ
[email protected]

- Steeda cold air intake
- Bassani BX x-pipe with cats
- Magnaflow cat-back exhaust (sounds great)
- Eibach Pro lowering springs
- Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors (welded)
- MM 4 bolt caster/camber plates
- Delrin rear control arm bushings
- Adjustable IRS swaybar endlinks
- Aluminum rack bushings
- Brembo LCF600 racing brake fluid
- EBC RED front brake pads
- 4k miles on front rotors
- Stainless front brake lines
- Mildly aggressive front end alignment
- All coolants fortified with water wetter
- Oil changed with Mobil 1 full synthetic every 3 months
- Tinted windows
- Nitto NT555 275/45/ZR17 tires all around with excellent tread

IMG_0564.gif

IMG_0567.gif

IMG_0565.gif

IMG_0527.gif

IMG_0530.gif

IMG_0568.gif

IMG_0571.gif

IMG_0569.gif

IMG_0570.gif

Last edited:

norrin302

Established Member
She will definitely be missed without a doubt, but I gotta do what's best for the fam. I know one day I'll own another Cobra.

Slik Snake

Established Member
Don't do it! I have an '04 Mystichrome and 2 boys of my own! Sure my wife wasn't very comfortable when both car seats were in there but still! kidding! gotta do what ya gotta do man. Good LUCK! Should go quick!

norrin302

Established Member
You guys aren't making this easy on me. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of choice, so she must go. :cryying:

Don't do it! I have an '04 Mystichrome and 2 boys of my own! Sure my wife wasn't very comfortable when both car seats were in there but still! kidding! gotta do what ya gotta do man. Good LUCK! Should go quick!

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
The car was just detailed and looks great! I have some shot but very lazy about downloading them. I can vouch for this car and it has been taken care of.

norrin302

Established Member
Sorry I haven't been responsive as of late, we just got back power today after being without since Sunday. The Cobra is still for sale, and I will get back to everyone as soon as possible, thanks.

norrin302

Established Member
I do now... It has a little wear, but nothing out of the ordinary for the mileage. Sorry for the crappy cellphone pic, my wife has our nice camera.

Aug_2_2010_8913.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread