SOLD: 2004 Mystichrome Cobra 28k Miles

Jr Mint

Established Member
Up for sale is my 2004 Mystichrome Cobra.
28k miles
Exterior is a 9.5
Interior is a 9.5
Car comes with 2 keys, convertible boot cover, car cover, manuals, and some other documentation
Car has brand new tires. Michelin Pilot Sport All Season
Car has been recently detailed, paint is in incredible shape.
Car needs absolutely nothing.

Modifications:
MRT Hood Struts
Rear Taillight Sequencer
Shorty Antenna
Front Snake Emblem
JLT intake
Borla Exhaust.
*Stock exhaust included.

I have the title in hand

I am only selling because I simply do not have the room. I had 2 cars delivered in the last 30 days, and I have another new car being delivered tomorrow morning. If I had the room, I would definitely keep it. I've owned many of these over the years, including a redfire I got new back in 2003. You can cross reference my user on Lamborghini-talk where i've bought and sold many Lamborghinis. I will put this on bringatrailer if an enthusiast on here doesn't want it.

$47,500

Last edited:

Jr Mint

Established Member
A coupe just sold for 45k on BAT with 17k miles. The presentation wasn't great and the condition seemed average. Some TLC and that will be a great car. Mine doesn't need anything, not even a paint correction, polish, or wax; It's all done. It really is a great car.

The guy I bought it from had old tires on it and when I bought it, I could feel they needed to be changed. New tires and this thing drove like a new car. Whoever buys it will not be disappointed.

ZiaRunner

Established Member
A coupe just sold for 45k on BAT with 17k miles. The presentation wasn't great and the condition seemed average. Some TLC and that will be a great car. Mine doesn't need anything, not even a paint correction, polish, or wax; It's all done. It really is a great car.

The guy I bought it from had old tires on it and when I bought it, I could feel they needed to be changed. New tires and this thing drove like a new car. Whoever buys it will not be disappointed.
Yours shows a million times better than that low mile coupe. Of course it was a low mile MC coupe so still was solid.

CashMoneyKC

Established Member
Wow that was quick. Congrats and the price was nice too. What 3 cars did you get I’d love to know lol? You always have nice cars

Users who are viewing this thread