2004 Mystic Coupe - What's it worth to you?

MysticRob

Established Member
With that mileage, body, paint, and options, I'd say $30k easy to the right buyer. If I had the cash I'd pay that in a heartbeat for such low miles alone. Then I'd have to cut the stock springs a bit, and add a stealthy blower port and 2.81" pulley/tune. :beer:

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Worth every $ you can get out of it. Hard to find an all stock/og owner cobra's nowadays!

03cobrarocks

Established Member
Low Miles, Rare Color, no accidents I would say 32k for someone who wanted a non abused mystic.

I am not that big of a fan of the color so I would probably pay 28k tops :)-

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I like how you had $30k... Then 5 post later changed to $31k... Ha

A touch of up selling?

Every year these cars are depreciating.. I'd say for this car specifically 27-28k MAX

In a few years prob 26k.

you caught me. I had a change of heart. I was actually going to put 32k but figured I would get dogged for it. Of course my numbers are based on the right buyer. If I didn't have my car, I would have zero issues with putting $31k into a 4k mile MC. Thats just me though.

Edit: I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you are in the market for a low mileage MC??

Last edited:

1hot281

Established Member
To me? I'd pay $25k if it has newer tires and swirl free, mirror clear paint. Maybe a grand or two more if I had to.

If it was clearly just garaged the majority of the last decade, swirled up paint from sitting under a dusty car cover... Still riding on 10 year old tires... Ehhhhhh

Last edited:

absvtford1

Established Member
you caught me. I had a change of heart. I was actually going to put 32k but figured I would get dogged for it. Of course my numbers are based on the right buyer. If I didn't have my car, I would have zero issues with putting $31k into a 4k mile MC. Thats just me though.

Edit: I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that you are in the market for a low mileage MC??

That's right. Prefer Mystic but will also consider a CO or Oxford White as well. Has to be a coupe.

Users who are viewing this thread