*FEELER/FOR SALE*
2004 MYSTIC CHROME COBRA MUSTANG #808/1010
RWHP=500.10 MAX TORQUE=483.87 MILEAGE=31,450

LOCATED IN ORANGE COUNTY, CA

BRAKES/SUSPENSION
-(front) Cobra R Brembo Grand Turismo Brake Kit
-(rear) Powerslot Cryo Rotors
-(rear) Brake Line Kit (not installed)
-K-Member replaced with fabricated tubular frame(you get stock K-Member)
-Coil Over Kit w/ Springs 79-04
-1.5" drop
-Caster/Camber Plates-Chrome (you get un-installed stock strut tower brace)
-Tubular A Arms 94-04

ENGINE/EXHAUST
-SCT 4 Program/4 Bank Chip
-Dyno Tune w/ 4 tunes:
1.) Valet(governor @ 1,500rpm)
2.) 17 deg timing
3.) 19 deg timing
4.) Smog Test :)
-LFP HE
-Breather on valve cover
-2.76 Upper Pulley
-JLT Ram Air Intake (03-04) w/MYSTIC PAINTED tube
-MAF Adapter
-Exterior Polish on throttle body
-Stiegemeier port on stock supercharger
-Stiegemeier exterior polish on stock supercharger
-All Polished Bolts
-Ceramic Coated Headers
-Bassani Mids
-Borla CB
-96-04 H-Pipe (w/CATS) 304 Stainless exhaust (Fabricated Mid pipe to match mid lengths)
-Polished Coolant Resevoir
-60lb fuel injectors

SOUND/DVD

-Aluminum Battery Box w/ MYSTIC PAINT (relocated from engine to trunk, over rear axel)
-2 Clif Designs Amps w/ MYSTIC PAINT (1 on each side of battery box in trunk)
-1 10" Clif Desins Subwoofer (shoots sound waves into spare tire compartment which has been lined with custom molded fiber glass lining)
-Panosonic touchscreen DVD player.
-iPod connection in glove box (works through DVD touchscreen)
-Ground loop to eliminated interference

OTHER
-FR500 Chrome Wheels
-Toyo Tires
-Short Shifter

(dyno'd by Racers Edge Tuning: 6/20/2007 5:15:28pm Run Type: RO Conditions: 82.93F, 30.02 in-Hg, Humidity: 31%, STD: 1.01)

I have babied this vehicle. I bought it in Fall 2006 & have garaged it since Summer 2007. I am sad to let this go, but I train mixed martial arts and therefore with college, do not have time to work. Insurance and gas between this and my Honda Civic are too costly. I have most paperwork on mods and maintenance.

cobra3bs6.jpg

cobra1la3.jpg

cobra2yr1.jpg

cobra4kf2.jpg

cobra5qm7.jpg

cobrasystemjy6.jpg

sound system being made when previous owner had it
[ame="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2548709"]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2548709[/ame]

Last edited:

milleniumgt

Established Member
I see the car has a recent North Carolina tag on it in one of the pics. Is the car still located in NC??? Bump for a very nice car!

WynkoopBK

Jiu Jitsu
Established Member
I see the car has a recent North Carolina tag on it in one of the pics. Is the car still located in NC??? Bump for a very nice car!

Vehicle is now located in Orange County, CA. I bought it in NC when I was stationed there in Marines and shipped it home via closed container truck.

WynkoopBK

Jiu Jitsu
Established Member
PRICE? Is there any noticable paint chips or other damage that should be known?

CONDITION:
-There are random chips that are smaller in diameter than a #2 pencil eraser- basically paint wear consistent with a well kept 31,000 mile vehicle, but nothing drastic where you would want to have the entire panel re-painted or considered it "damaged."
-Wheels on the left side of the vehicle have scratches around the rim. The scratches are not super noticeable, but might bother you if you are super OCD...Happened late at night when I parkied on half moon shaped curb.
-
Wheels, tires, Brembo brake kit, system/dvd were installed at 20,000 mileage. The rear Powerslot Cryo rotors and brake pads only have about 1,000 miles on them.

honest assessment as to the condition of the vehicle on a 1-3. It is a 2:
1. Treated like just another car
2. Treated like the collector's item it is, but I still enjoyed it-I'd kill someone if they leaned up against it.
3. Screw enjoying it, this car is staying in the garage. Plastic still on the seats and pedals. Not driving it if 40% chance of rain.

I have most paperwork on mods and maintenance.

Last edited:

Grey03L

SVT Dogg
Established Member
I remember this car.... I remember when that system was built. You still talk to Tony???

Hey... That's me...

Ben, I work with two more individuals this evening then will hit you up.

I can lay claim that this car is very nice and all work was properly done and installed professionally!

Users who are viewing this thread