2004 Mustang

nsreed

Established Member
Does anybody know of any photos or web site that show what the new body style 2004 Mustang will look like? Also when it will be introduced?
Thanks
NSR

tommylightning

No status!!
Established Member
2004Mustang.jpg

CobraCallie

Banned
all I know is I want one :)

Im saving my money now and Ive already been to the bank and I found out I will have enough money to get a 04 cobra..

hantzis

Established Member
The way things have gone with Ford and SVT, I bet the redesign on the new platform will be released as a 2005 model.

Just my prediction.

Cheers!

TIAMAT

Established Member
HANTZIS

The new mustang will come out in mid to late 2004 as a 05'. Watch the new version of Gone in 60 secs. and thats the car with more rounded off fenders and a slightly different nose. The mustang will get the same treatment as the new T-bird. RETRO!!!

TIAMAT

Established Member
Sammie!

That better not be the new mustang. Why is there a couger running around with a mustang nose? The cougar is gone after this year. If that car is the new stang it is shit looking.

Sammie

Established Member
I don't know folks? If you ZOOM in on the grill that's definitely a HORSE up front. I've been hearing for months that the 2004 will be based on the same chassis as the T-Bird.

I love all the chatter about the arrival dates. I email my sales rep about once a week and the news is pretty much what you read on the boards. I think you'll start to see some 03's on the streets in about 2 weeks at the latest.

I love the guy that posted a note saying the dealer wanted to keep his car for a few days to show it off. YEAH RIGHT! He said that was cool because it'd take some time to get down there.

My dealer has 2 coming in on the first run and mine should follow shortly. I am in the first production run, but not the first ordered.

2003 BLACK ON BLACK COUPE... Keep in the moment. Be patience. It will come, and you'll love it...

Sammie...

98 Cobra
03 Soon...

eddy z

Established Member
that's right sammie, my deal can place it in the show room for a few days as it will take me time to get there to pick it up... Too bad I will be out of town when its scheduled to arrive.. I rather have it in the show room vs.. out in the lot...

Rob03

Established Member
Originally posted by eddy z
that's right sammie, my deal can place it in the show room for a few days as it will take me time to get there to pick it up... Too bad I will be out of town when its scheduled to arrive.. I rather have it in the show room vs.. out in the lot...

Hmmm..this seems to be a quandry. I'm not sure I like either choice. It could possibly sit on the lot with the other stangs and not get too noticed if it was only a couple of days, however if you put it in the showroom, it WILL be noticed and crawled on and watch that 4 y/o with ther snotty nose and the dripping ice creame cone crawl inside with his dad. I know that' extreme but hey...I'm just pointing out possibilities...

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

eddy z

Established Member
i agree, i am afraid of some kid getting inside the car pretending to drive it while pissing in his pants/slash my seat... LOL.... Hopefully the car will arrive when I am in town, so, when i get that call, i can get there within 12 hours..

Rob03

Established Member
Originally posted by eddy z
i agree, i am afraid of some kid getting inside the car pretending to drive it while pissing in his pants/slash my seat... LOL.... Hopefully the car will arrive when I am in town, so, when i get that call, i can get there within 12 hours..

LOL...yep..my thoughts exactly...and I'd drive all night to be there when it arrived..

Cheers, :beer:
Robert

TIAMAT

Established Member
SAMMIE
Where did you get these pictures? Is this some photoshop creation? The second picture of the rear of the car you can tell this is a mustang. If these pictures are REAL i hope ford is just freshening up the stang before the 05' comes out. What the hell is going on with these pictures?

Sammie

Established Member
They are NOT PHOTO SHOP... These are REAL! Notice the black cover ups on the front? Typical of FORD when test driving new vehicles they don't want the public to see... These are most likely the 2004 Stang folks... But who knows, but they are real pictures.

Sammie, Patience of a saint!

wildosvt

Established Member
My brother in law does CAD for ford,And he was here the other day and I asked him about the drawing up a couple of post and he told me that that is definately the car minus the roof they are having big problems with the roof structure.The front end is most certainly it.Now the other photos are the 04 which we will see next summer, late next summer,The total redesign will be built on the DEW98 platform which the Lincoln LS and T-bird uses right now.Which the real photos there are a freshing up of the current platform...

wildosvt

Established Member
Originally posted by Sammie
They are NOT PHOTO SHOP... These are REAL! Notice the black cover ups on the front? Typical of FORD when test driving new vehicles they don't want the public to see... These are most likely the 2004 Stang folks... But who knows, but they are real pictures.

Sammie, Patience of a saint!

where in dearborn did ya get these there bud?across from the test track maybe?Dont look like that area though?to big to be by SVO on southfield?hmmmmmmmmmmmm..Your killing me here man tell me or wait better yet email me [email protected] :mj:

1qwkpny

Established Member
:??:
Well the Pic from tommylightning is exactly what I would expect from ford these days and man if the next stang looks anything like it I can definately say I'ld be first in line to buy one. Now on the other hand the pics from sammie scare the living shit out of me, there is now frickin way ford would put a Mustang that looks like that on the market. If they did it would be considered suicide. Those most likely are simple "test mules" that we all know ford uses to stir things up. I personally think that those couger/stang vehicles are exactly opposite of ford "new edge"/ "retro" philosophy and I'm not worried (much) about them putting such an ugly P.O.S. on the street. If they did I would probably have a heart attack.

wildosvt

Established Member
hurry up and call an ambulance man it will come,,But it isnt a cougar go to mercury's site and bring up the cougar this isnt it..

Although the next gen cougar is coming out in rear wheel drive as well so you never know?

Users who are viewing this thread