2004 Mustang GT

Go Down South

Established Member
8633540578_fddb59a922_c.jpg

More pics of the car can be seen on my flickr.
Flickr: JSouth1990's Photostream

I'm selling my 2004 Mustang GT. Trying to get out of it so I can begin to save towards an 03/04 Cobra.
-Clean title
-748xx miles on the odo
-40th Anniversary Package (power windows, power locks, 6 cd changer, power drivers seat, mach audio system)
-17x9 anthracite FR500s up front, 17x10.5 anthracite FR500s out back. Wheels have some blemishes on them, honestly could use a refinish if you ask me.
-Tires are Nitto NT555s 275/40/17 up front and 315/40/17 out back. The tires were just put on the wheels when I swapped with another Mustang at work and I've put MAYBE 250-300 miles on them so they're pretty much new.
Exhaust wise it has
-BBK Longtube headers
-BBK O/R Hpipe
-Magnaflow Magnapack catback.

Suspension wise its lowered on
-H&R Super Sport springs, no isolators up front and only 1 isolator in the rear.
-Steeda X2 Balljoints
-UPR Bumpsteer Kit
-Tokico D-Spec Shocks and Struts all around
-Maximum Motorsports Caster/Camber Plates

Performance mods are minimal but it has
-C&L Plenum
-JLT Ram Air Intake w/ K&N Filter
-BBK Underdrive Pulleys

Visually it has the wheels of course but I also put an 01 cobra bumper on it. Reasoning for that was I was stopped at a stop sign, driver failed to yield and smashed a Chevy Cobalt, causing it to hit the front of my car. The damage was to the stock front and all it did was put a hole in it. The bumper also has the 03 cobra fogs. I had to make my own brackets to get them to fit in the 99/01 cobra fog bezels. I've had the foglights in for over a year now with no problems. I also removed the spoiler and added hood pins. The tint is 20%.

Onto some of the issues. The biggest thing is the gear set most likely needs swapped or atleast a new pilot bearing. In 5th, the gears will howl when you engine brake at 70+mph. However when just driving in 5th, there is no noise, only when engine braking. All other gears are perfectly operational. There are 3 small rust spots on the roof from when the paint chipped. There's a few scratches and dings on the car as well. I daily drove it for about a year and a half. The paint is in decent shape. I'm a car detailer, so if a committed buyer comes along, the car will get a full paint restoration job so I can deliver to the new buyer in as close of the same condition as when I originally bought it.

I might be forgetting somethings but if you have any questions, I'll be glad to answer them. I also have several more pictures, mainly showing the chips and scratches on the car, as well as the underbody. I currently do not have the title in hand as I still owe on the car. I would need to pay the car off upon payment so I can then sign the title over to the new owner.

I would like to get atleast $8500 out of it but I'm somewhat flexible, so shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is no thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread