2004 Mustang GT test drive!!

ragshockey88

Established Member
today (june 29, 2004) i took my parents to ford and we all got a chance to drive the 2004 mustang GT. i did this in hopes that my parents would approve of me getting the 2005 Mustang GT. my mom was sitting in the back and listening to the exhaust. when we got out shes like omg i love the car. she was as excited as i was and she talked to the salesman and were gonna be goin back soo i can place an order............by the way i found out pricing will be released in August:D :D :D :D :D

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
If you need your parent's approval you're either a normal 16 year old or a 37 year old computer programmer. Either way, you're still in your parent's house.

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
That was cruel. i'd apologize except for the fact that I'd be walking around the house thinking about new Z-28's when I was your age and my Dad would slug me for no reason. "That's for what you were thinking" he'd say.

Tough to feel sorry for you.

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
I remember when I was 19 or 20 and pulling up in my cobra to a dealership to test drive a grand prix, and a vert t/a at another dealership and was told to come back with my dad. I politely pointed to my car and told them its my car in my name and I am looking to trade it in. They both said ok come back with your parents. I told them both to go F**K themselves and proceeded to tear ass outta the dealership lot. I then went over to the Ford dealership and test drove a new CSVT and bought it on the spot.
Dumbasses I later bought a Grand Prix and would of much rather of had that car if they would of let me test drive it.

Good Luck with the car and please dont wreck it. I bought my first mustang gt at 18 and I was careless on more than a few occasions and am lucky to be here today.

Nifty

Elusive
Established Member
Wow. Wish my parents would have handed me a brand new car. That must suck huh? Congrats though I guess.

ragshockey88

Established Member
i mean since im still living wit my parents...and since my mom is gonna match me with part of the down payment it was all riding on her. plus i turn 18 in january and im gonna start building up my credit thru my parents and by the time january rolls around all will be well for me

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
My dad helped me get my cobra...i was 19 when i got it though. I am also paying him back every freaking penny...

Users who are viewing this thread