2004 Mustang GT 14k miles

2ndtime04

Eff em and feed em fish!!
Established Member
04 GT completely stock except for SLP II exhaust and O/R H pipe. Mach 1 grill delete. Leather interior manual all power. Never abused or raced. NEW PRICE 16,000 might even go a little lower. I bought a new vehicle and this has to go..Contact [email protected]

Last edited:

2ndtime04

Established Member
Bump with some pics.

100_0106.jpg

100_0194_0001.jpg

100_0429.jpg

100_0497.jpg

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
Good luck on your sale... I doubt you will get what your asking for cuz I'm probably not gonna get what I was looking for... free bump for you. Nice car... so I gotta ask ya, how is the LM II's with an O/R H? Is it too loud? I've been trying to get some clips for that setup but they are hard to find.

2ndtime04

Established Member
I hear you on the sale, but if it doesnt sell ill just keep it:shrug: . The LM2s are great, not too loud and not too soft. If i had to do all over again i would have went with flows again just because they are loud even on idle.I just wanted something different, they were definitely worth it.

MachitRockit

Super SVT Poster
Established Member
seems to me a good deal.... theres a 03 with 48Kmiles goin for 13K at the ford dealer and thats my cost. they are really askin 15K..... yours is and 04 with very low miles. good luck with it.. i would think about buyin it .... but i hate the color haha just not me .... Bump for u

95ConvGT

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Established Member
I think it's worth that i got a 04 DSG GT for 18k with 27k on it. This was at the dealer after all my taxes and all the other fun crap they tag on. But Bump for a nice car low miles and great price.

Users who are viewing this thread