2004 Mach 1 Parts for Sale

tr04mach

Established Member
All parts are off the car and ready to ship!

If interested send me a PM, i'm not looking for prices to be thrown around in the thread or to hear about what someone else paid for the same parts.

2004 Mach 1 Parts for Sale. 32k miles, great shape. Never removed until now, NA the whole time. Only reason these are available is because i'm almost finished with my eaton swap so they're just extras now that I can't use. Anything you see has not been cleaned in any way so i'm sure they could be cleaned up pretty well if you wanted. None of these parts are in any way damaged. Any questions feel free to PM me. I have perfect feedback and will consider any serious offers. I regularly check my PMs and will keep the thread up to date regarding sales.

Mach Fuel Tank and Pump (pickup only northern va)

Upper Intake SOLD

Stock Mach 1 24lb Injectors 90 Shipped
5516061620.jpg

Timing Cover with tensioner included 150 Shipped
5516061471.jpg
5516061428.jpg

Crank Balancer Pulley 100 Shipped
5516061558.jpg
5516061488.jpg

Last edited:

tr04mach

Established Member
how hard was the swap?

The swap was pretty time consuming. I spent about 2 months searching for all the parts for real good prices and the swap involved quite a bit of work and some wiring but all in all it wasn't too bad. For the price I completed the swap in i'm very satisfied and it will give me a great base if I decide to build up later and kb/whipple it.

Last edited:

Bluebullit

Established Member
well that sounds like an interesting project congrats man? one question though??? why couldnt you use your timing chain cover?

tr04mach

Established Member
well that sounds like an interesting project congrats man? one question though??? why couldnt you use your timing chain cover?

The timing covers are very different. The mach timing covers are real simple with only one belt running. The cobra ones need extra mounts for the pulley bridge and different tensioners. Its not even close.

Users who are viewing this thread