2004 KB 2.8h Cobra Vert 4-sale

WydOpen

Established Member
Hey Kurt, I called and left you a message. I'm picking up the bank check today or tomorrow and will be overnighting it to you as soon as I have it in hand.

Been great dealing with you so far, let's see if we can't finalize everything by the end of the week!

:beer:

Junebug1

Established Member
Rob,
I am glad someone like yourself is getting this car. They are coming on Friday to pick up the car. I just loaded up all the extra part in the trunk. I will call you as soon as the check is received.

Kurt:thumbsup:

Hey Kurt, I called and left you a message. I'm picking up the bank check today or tomorrow and will be overnighting it to you as soon as I have it in hand.

Been great dealing with you so far, let's see if we can't finalize everything by the end of the week!

WydOpen

Established Member

Hey Kurt, just wanted to say thank you for a great car. You're honest and up-front and a man of your word. For anyone who might do business with him in the future, he has been very straightforward and I felt confident sending a check for $25,000 to him for a car that has only been described to me in e-mails and through pics. Had a few hurdles to overcome, but he got the car delivered to me as promised.

I met the transporter in Richmond off of I-95 this morning and drove it back down to Virginia Beach with no problems. The car looks even better in person than it does in the photos. Wasn't really a big fan of the wheels, but seeing them on the car in person has changed my mind...so I'll probably keep them.

A couple of pics coming off the transporter (cell phone pics)... :-D

A few pics in the driveway at home... :banana:

Yup, had to "borrow" the plates off of my Fusion to drive it back home until the title and paperwork clears and get it registered...

Thanks again man, and I will send you a signed copy by me of the bill of sale as soon as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread