2004 Factory Floor Mat Pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sitnlopro99gt

Established Member
Hey all looking to narrow my question down and after doing a word search I couldn't find exactly what I wanted. Does anyone have a picture of what the factory 04 Cobra Mat looks like? Would they be the same for 03 as well? Mine came with 10ths and I want whatever was original from factory. Thanks in advance R/ Dan

Tractionless1

Established Member
Get prepared to pay over $300 on Ebay for them, aren't available from the dealer anymore and all aftermarket companies simply center the snake which doesn't look so good IMO.

interior.gif

reef93

EVILNSIDE
Established Member
Get prepared to pay over $300 on Ebay for them, aren't available from the dealer anymore and all aftermarket companies simply center the snake which doesn't look so good IMO.

interior.gif
Thats exactly how mine look in my 03, thing is I bought mine local from a guy parting his 03 out and offered him 25.00 for them. He said sure because he didnt need them.:rockon:

SpectorV

Established Member
I believe the factory mats are simply regular mats same as the GT/V6 etc, the 10th anniv mats have the logo on them, but the normal 03/04 cobras I dont think have anything special on them.

Sitnlopro99gt

Established Member
Thanks for all the contributions, so the picture shown above are ones that typically came with the 01's or was that actually factory TractionLess1?

Tractionless1

Established Member
Thats exactly how mine look in my 03, thing is I bought mine local from a guy parting his 03 out and offered him 25.00 for them. He said sure because he didnt need them.:rockon:

You sir made a great deal. I've been hunting Craigslist hoping someone else doesn't know what they're sitting on.

Thanks for all the contributions, so the picture shown above are ones that typically came with the 01's or was that actually factory TractionLess1?

Factory.

I believe the factory mats are simply regular mats same as the GT/V6 etc, the 10th anniv mats have the logo on them, but the normal 03/04 cobras I dont think have anything special on them.

Did you even look at post #3:poke:

Taz

Established Member
yup, and it seems I was correct

Yes, all the OEM mats are/were plain. No logo. The ones that Tractionless has are the Ford Racing replacement mats. Much better looking IMO, and I'm running those myself, but they're not OEM.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
Yes, all the OEM mats are/were plain. No logo. The ones that Tractionless has are the Ford Racing replacement mats. Much better looking IMO, and I'm running those myself, but they're not OEM.

This is what I thought , mine are original 03's as plain as could be

04SVTMystic