2004 DSG Lightning back up for sale

DSG04Lightning

U.S. PARATROOPER
Established Member
Well ever since the move to Indiana Its been sitting in the garage barely getting any use. (its just a whenever vehicle). So i figured id let someone else enjoy the heck out of it. It has around 52.xxx miles on the clock. Not interested in trades unless it is for a Cobra Vert.

Here is a list of what ive done:
Shaved Hood Squirters
Painted 2 tone hood/ Grille
Gaylords X-2000 Speedstur Tonneau
BedRug
Drilled and Slotted Rotors
2.7 upper pulley
SCT Xcal 2
MAC Catback
22" Boss 335
About 6000miles on tires
Lowered 3.5" in front and 4.5" in rear
Corbeau LG1 Wide Suede (Black/Grey)
Center Console Mod
Pioneer Double din Navigation bluetooth AVIC-F700BT

I bought the L from Carmax so it still has a warranty untill about 75,000 miles I believe. I had a fibernetics tonneau on there and when enroute from Florida to Indiana the trucking company lost the cover(still not sure how this happened) So my insurance company covered pretty much everything that they damaged while in transit. They had the bed sides repainted from damage blended into the tailgate, the company scratched my front bumper loading and unloading it so that was also repainted and i paid extra to have my squirters and hood repainted. So the truck is pretty much all new paint except for the doors and front fenders. and the rear bumper has some slight damage from a light hit when i first got the truck that I never had repaired.

NewImage.jpg

100_0633.jpg

100_0640.jpg

100_0647.jpg

hood.jpg

IMG_20110827_203109.jpg

BEDRUG.jpg

NewImag4.jpg

Last edited:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
Damn you! Wish you had sold it back when it was for sale last time!

Users who are viewing this thread