2004 Competition Orange ZX5 EAP excellent condition 1 of 51 with mods!

racerbox77

Established Member
SOLD!

First off there is NOTHING WRONG with this car. Its me actually, LOL. I have a sickness. I buy "cool" cars, learn all I can about them, then spend tons of money modding and pampering them till I get bored of them. Which seems to be about a year then I start wanting to get another car. Prior to this car I had a lifted Chevy Z71 4x4 and before that was an SRT8 300c, before that was a Monte Carlo SS and so on. I also own an SVT Mustang which is why I wanted this car in the first place. And if your going to buy an SVTF might as well get the most sought after one... The Comp Orange!
I don't know what I want next so I'm open to trades BUT I will not take over your payments. Clear title in hand :beer:

2004 Focus ZX5 EAP Competition Orange
HID's
European wheels
Heated leather Recaro seats
6 disc CD player with factory sub
factory moonroof
Traction Control (Disabled if button pressed via tune)
keyless entry
and so on (if your reading this you know what this car has from the factory)

Condition-
Exterior-
Kept in garage when not being used. The car is in very very good condition. It was originally from Florida then brought to NY in about 08' where the guy I bought it from was very anal about keeping it clean as am I. No rust what so ever and it has seen 4 winters. Its washed very regularly including underneath. There are a few small rock chips on the front from highway driving but I ,and the previous owner, try to touch them up as they come. The car was mostly driven on the highway. The previous owner drove to work all Turnpike and I drive all highway. There is a small ding in the front right fender from a rock hitting it from a lawn mower. Dent wizard guy told me $75 to fix it I just never got it done. NO scratches or dents.

Interior-
Interior is all factory and is mint. I as well as previous owner use leather conditioner on the seats and keep it vacuumed and shinny. The seats show NO signs of wear nor does the carpet.

Modifications- Almost all mods done by me within last 6 months
(I may forget some)
Custom SCT tuned by Randy at FSwerks (Him and Tom are the best around) I did not dyno it but Randy got my A/F and timing spot on.
Off road pipe by CFM (stainless steel with stainless bolts)
AEM short ram intake system
Steeda short throw shifter with factory 6 speed knob
Dunlap Drizzera tires (super sticky)
Front Steeda strut bar
Lower poly dog bone
Passenger Steeda poly mount (doesn't vibrate, idle tuned perfectly)
Steeda 8 mm wires
180 thermostat (tuned accordingly)
Factory throttle body modded- knife edged throttle plate and smoothed screws
Oil separator/ catch can
Centric slotted rotors (new 2 months ago)
Hawk performance pads (new 2 months ago)
Xpel yellow film on fog lights
Modified HID's so are brighter(removed shields, doesn't blind on coming traffic)
Headlight mod so fogs stay on with high beams
Shortened antenna
Modified shifter linkage and bushings for much better shifter "feel"
Plasti Dipped EAP wheels (can be peeled off if want grey wheel look back)
All windows tinted with quality tint. Windshield 50%, sides 50%, back 35%, rear 20%.
Seat belt chime mod (no annoying buzzer if you choose not to buckle up)
Painted calipers silver.
Pained SVT badge on hatch black.
Front factory splash guards (helps a lot with rock chips/ dirt)

Maintenance-
Oil changed every 3-5k miles with Mobile One synthetic
Thermostat housing replaced (by Dealer, have receipt)
Timing belt replaced by dealer at same time at about 70k miles (with receipt)
Replaced plugs with the good Motorcraft ones recently (can't remember #) gapped correctly.
Replaced trans fluid with Synthetic Royal Purple; previous owner had Redline synthetic in it.
Replaced heated seat switch with new OEM Ford one (common w/ these)
Good quality Bosch wiper blades
IAC motor cleaned out recently as well as throttle body

Funny after listing all this stuff makes me not want to sell it. Wonder what I'll get next...... Open to trades plus cash your way or mine. Tell me what you have.

The car runs awesome! The mods I've done to it really make the car enjoyable to drive. Randy (FSWerks) and I spent some time on this tune and its perfect! Car has not been raced or abused and has been owned by 3 owners all in their 30's. Stock clutch still grabs hard. The car truly handles amazing especially with the Drizzera tires. No accidents, no mileage issues, clear and clean title. 87k miles
1 0f 51 built!
I drove 20 hours round trip and paid $8500 for this car about 10 months ago and have invested over $1500 in it and barely driven it. So I'm losing money on this car as I do on most cars cause you can't get back the mod money.
$8800 OBO 87k miles
If you don't have the funds or think I'm asking too much for this car please keep your comments out of this thread.

Thanks for looking
PM me with questions or email [email protected]

These pics were not taken with a good camera so some make the orange look reddish but it doesn't look that way in person.

Pics arent that great sorry, I don't have cool by the lake pics with a high end camera.
engine1.gif

sidesvt.gif

int3.gif

DSC_0016.gif

int1.gif

DSC_0005.gif

DSC_0015.gif

IMAG0751.gif

DSC_0014.gif

DSC_0012.gif

Older pic
passengerside.gif

Be one of the very very few to own a 5 door SVTF in Comp Orange :)

Last edited:

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Lol I have the same problem with cars! Awesome focus man, hopefully when the time is right I can find the fiancé one as nice as this one! Free bump!

Users who are viewing this thread