2004 Competition Orange Mach 1 $9500OBO

Mustangfreak04

Established Member
2004 Competition Orange Mach 1 $8500OBO

I got my 2004 Competition Orange Mustang Mach 1 4-sale. 5 Speed.Its got 4" H.O. Fibertrends hood, 2 inch lowering springs, UPR caster camber plates, JLT Comp. Orange Cold Air kit, Steeda Tri-Ax shifter, HID's in the headlights (HI/Low beam) and fog lights, Off road X-Pipe, 40 series 2 camber flowmasters into SLP tips. Has New tires with 17" FR-500's 10.5 rears and 9s up front. Interior in in near perfect shape. Has a cd player I put in. Has a billet shift handle. Mach 1 floor mats. Car does have a Kentucky rebuilt title. Right rear quarter was replaced and the back bumper. Which now has a smooth back bumper and does not say Mustang. Car only has 78000 miles on it. Everything works has it should on the car in perfect condition. If you want pics or have any questions contact me at 1-270-256-5935 text or call. Have many more more pics upon request.
Would trade for nice 4 door car. Thanks

Last edited:

Mustangfreak04

Established Member
I bought the car from a dealership in Columbia, KY with the rebuilt title. The car past all inspections. I wish I had pictures for you guys but I dont. I have had the car for 3 years now going on 4. I have had zero issues out of the car besides the battery I replaced 3 weeks ago. I done all the aftermarket things to the car. Its a supernice car with low miles.

Users who are viewing this thread