2004 Competition Orange Cobra FS $27,000

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
Well I got this car when I turned 19 because I had a good job and it was my dream car but now I wanna go back to school and I'm thinking it's time to think about a family and need something more practical.

The car has a little over 7,000 miles on it and the mods are listed below. The car does have a chip in the drivers side fender and some fender/door dent scraps from coming out of the supermarket and someone pushing a shopping cart into it.

Mods:

MGW shirt throw shifter (Orange)
Billetflow Pullies and all Idlers (2.76 Blue)
SCT Xcal 2
Billetflow IRS Brace
JLT RAI (Blue)
Raptor Shift Light (Blue)
Fiore Clutch Quad and Firewall Adjuster
AFS 17x10.5 Cobra Replica Rims
I also have all stock parts down the last screw.

The car has an extended warrenty and Ford Custom car cover. I have all reciepts and documents. Window Sticker, Cetificate and Brochures. Anything that was remotely wrong or scratches got warrentied. The car has never seen winter and has always ben garaged.

More pics are available upon request. The car runs great and I will surely miss it but I guess it's time to turn a new leaf. Any questions please feel free to PM me or call, Chris

419-467-8587

IMG_1303.jpg

IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1311.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Last edited:

203SBvert

Established Member
19 and already thinking family?!
I'm 19 and thinking FASTERRRR haha

beautiful car g/l with sale:beer:

Mel

Established Member
Wow that should sell quick - comp orange and only 7k miles. Wish I was looking for a terminator. Good luck with the sale.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Nice CO :thumbsup:

I would rave been really pissed off about the supermarket incident. :fm::cuss::mj:

GL with the sale. :beer:

rexisme

Established Member
That drivers side door is misaligned and not from a shopping cart, looks like accident damage to me...:shrug:

I've seen a few terminator doors like that w/ gaps, they weren't ever in a accident. Mine actually has a little bit of a gap and it hasnt been in an accident. When they put these cars together I swear some of the ones I have seen you would of thought the workers were drunk how the body lines come together.However, I will say, none of them I have seen have had a gap that big..... either way... i am sure he'd disclose it to ya, just ask.

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
That drivers side door is misaligned and not from a shopping cart, looks like accident damage to me...:shrug:

Nope the car has never been in an accident

The door is scratched/dented as you can see from the pics and if there was an accident I think there would be a little more damage than that lol

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
love co and gl with the sale! i can really respect why you are selling it man:beer:

CobraSVT657

Established Member

I know this car VERY well, and I can vouch that its never been in a accident... He's being very straight forward with anything wronge with the car. As far as him starting family.... it might be possible, this car pulls some serious ass...lol

Users who are viewing this thread