2004 Competition Orange Cobra convertible For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Mr. Garvey,

I'm sorry I missed your appearance last night. Why won't you reply to me?

OETKB

bad attitude
Established Member
Oh come on. I missed this
It's just in another thread, where I intended to post it. Having modded forums with classified sections I just try not to ad stomp, no matter how lame the ad.

Edit: Although based on the discussion in LNC I am thinking this one might need to get moved to the dump, and by the dump, I mean Smack Down.

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Dear Screw Rice from Denver, CO: You could not give your real name to this website on your profile page?! Was that so you could slander people on social media anonymously? I love my daughter. She did not volunteer to be ridiculed by anonymous men on this website. You know absolutely nothing about the accurate depiction of my car. But, you keep on posting garbage - garbage in, garbage out. I will defend my daughter. You have no right to make any comments whatsoever about my family. Yes, I am John J. Garvey from Oklahoma. I challenge every one of you anonymous bastards to post your given Christian names and your home town on this thread, as I did.
Dear Almighty John J Garvey, let's address a couple things.

1- Are you lying or is your daughter lying about the condition of your car? There are two completely different descriptions of condition. You threw your own daughter under the bus saying she is the one lying about condition. So which one of you is lying, you or your daughter? There are too many differences for it to be a simple mistake.

2- Did your daughter willing post pictures on this site or was she held hostage and forced to pose in front of her Cobra? You seem to be very new to the internet, so friendly tip, if you're willing post up pictures trying to convince others you're a model, it may not be all sunshine and unicorn replies.

Signed, Screw-Rice (my Christin internet name), from Denver

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Mr. Garvey,

I'm sorry I missed your appearance last night. Why won't you reply to me?
He doesn’t like you?
Fear and shame are to be included in the dislike of @Smooth

I work with attorneys every day. I don't know anything about Garvey, but I am not sure he is successful. Every attorney I know has the ability to be resilient. They know how to handle and endure conflict. They are slow to take anything personal.

Maybe attorneys in the entertainment industry are used to being slapped around?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

losershero

Established Member
Is this real life????
This post is internet gold
10/10 would read again

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Zemedici

Established Member
Fear and shame are to be included in the dislike of @Smooth

I work with attorneys every day. I don't know anything about Garvey, but I am not sure he is successful. Every attorney I know has the ability to be resilient. They know how to handle and endure conflict. They are slow to take anything personal.

Maybe attorneys in the entertainment industry are used to being slapped around?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

You and I both know the music industry can create some rough folks. hahahahaha gotta be tough to hang with the crowd!

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Dear J.R. Thompson: Do you have a daughter? Do you have a mother? Would you appreciate it if I posted a picture of your daughter and your Mother on an automotive website - apparently for other's amusement or entertainment value? Do you NOT have a filter? Do you have any moral code whatsoever? Leave my daughter alone. I have nothing but contempt for people that do the things you are doing - - CYBER BULLYING anonymously on social media. STOP. John J. Garvey

I did not say one thing in my post. I only posted a pic. From a simple search in the inter web. Here is a screen shot of the search.
b8d10704f1afd67305380cdd4d1fb135.jpg
ec146ea275cf58b931ebfa50a45d72f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread