2004 Competition Orange Cobra 10k miles

RS22

Established Member
I'm closing escrow on my condo on the 29th and then hopefully its game on. So want this f'n car.

RS22

Established Member
I've already had two deals fall through ill keep you posted.

Do what you gotta do man. It's gonna be a hassle getting everything together so you will more than likely sell the car before I'm ready to buy. But if for whatever reason it is available when I'm ready then its mine.

dkehzrd

Id rather be drifting
Established Member
I think its a mad race to whoever can get financed first. BTW add me to the pot of people moving money around to take come this bad ass ride. Im a few weeks out from flying to texas!

RS22

Established Member
Good luck, I'm still working on securing financing and if its not your cobra I'll get another one :) but damn that orange is sexy.

CompO_Eric

Arch Enemy of the Prius
Established Member
Free bump for another "over-priced" Comp Orange :)

Get rid of her yet or am I coming to Texas next month? bwhaha.

froggerlives07

Established Member
Car is still pending sale. I'm gunna give the guy till Monday to close the deal, if not it'll be back on the market.

RS22

Established Member
Car is still pending sale. I'm gunna give the guy till Monday to close the deal, if not it'll be back on the market.

Like I already said I'm pre-approved for financing so as soon as its available I want it unless I find another comp orange of equal shape/mileage before then.

Users who are viewing this thread