2004 Cobra Vert...

bansheewild88

Established Member
Okay so I just found out i need to get rid of the cobra since i got a kid on the way and my girl wants me to get rid of it. So now i gotta get rid of the 1000hp dream i had for the car :bash: oh well. Well here is the car its a:
2004 Silver Cobra with black top Vert.
18,500 miles on it.
Excellent shape beautiful car.
Has nitto 555rs on the rear.
Still has the stock front tires.
JLT CAI
JBA Catback
BF diff brace
Pics at bottom of page
The car is in beautiful condition, it runs great and the oil has been changed every 3000 miles on the car. The car is garage kept and never sees the rain (only when i get caught in it is when it has seen it other then that it is in the garage). The seats are in excellent condition also. I do not have any pictures of the car yet but i will have them up tonight. I wanted to trade the car for a ford lightning but I need to have more room according to her so I am asking for 20,500 firm I kno this is high but i need to make that or trade for a pickup truck plus cash. Pics will be up tonight....

Last edited:

bansheewild88

Established Member
Here are some pics asking 20,500 firm

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00349.jpg

DSC00350.jpg

DSC00351.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

DSC00353.jpg

Last edited:

powersof12

Established Member
Your car looks great and I am curious what you end up getting for it. I am debating on selling my 2,900 mile Redfire Vert and getting one of the first SVT Raptor's. The problem is the sticker price was over $40K on these verts and seeing these going for around $20K is sad. Maybe as summer approaches the price will go up. Good Luck.

bansheewild88

Established Member
yeah i got mine in september with less then 8200miles on it and i paid a crap load more then wut im selling it for. but hell i put 10k miles on it since september, but yeah i have kept it in the garage every day and the guy b4 me was a fanatic, he was one of those guys that wanted to keep it in a heated garage and never drive it until its 30 years old. but my plan was to keep it, build the motor bust my ass this summer do a hellion kit then preorder the 330 boss version of the raptor but, unexpected things happen oh well. i doubt i will get anyone to buy it for 20,500 i highly doubt it but oh well. it makes me sick but hopefully i will....

powersof12

Established Member
I think you will be fine as you have a great price. It will just take the right person to stumble across it. A few bumps to the top of the heap shouldn't hurt. I bought mine from a guy that only drove it to car shows and back. It had 900 miles on it and he told me he had to pay sticker plus $4K mark up back in 2003. His GT500 vert was sticker plus $10K mark up. Good Luck.

bansheewild88

Established Member
Hey if anyone has a nissan 4x4 old truck with less then 130k on it and like 17K id trade ya or a toyota idk lol i just need a truck and cash lol let me know please........

bansheewild88

Established Member
AHHHHH that is exactly what i was looking for. i just sold the car today, i mean like today if this would have gotten to me last night I would have definitely have traded it. good luck man

Users who are viewing this thread