2004 Cobra Torch Red Coupe 48k miles- Detroit

from6to8

Established Member
Well I'm officially a part of Terminator nation. Glad to finally put it all together after about a good month of searching and talking to folks, asking questions and such. This car has made it's home now in SC and must say I was in awwww and it still has that new car smell to it. Me and my son rode a lot in my 95 prior to it being wrecked in 2015 and immediately this car gave us that pizzazz back. I'll have to attach a pic of her because that car man gave us many many memories. Anyway I'm looking forward to getting to know this new car and I surely am ready. It's been a long 4 year journey and still have some projects to decide on.

Thanks Jeff
04 Terminator first day arrival.jpg
New Image.jpg

oneof185

Established Member
Did you find one?

No, bought a GT500 instead. I was thinking about this one a lot though before I did. Still really want another terminator although all the features of the Shelby are really nice.

I will most likely put it up for trade for a terminator before I get hooked on it, lol.

from6to8

Established Member
No, bought a GT500 instead. I was thinking about this one a lot though before I did. Still really want another terminator although all the features of the Shelby are really nice.

I will most likely put it up for trade for a terminator before I get hooked on it, lol.
gotcha.
Yeah I haven't driven anything over an 04 and really just driven that body style a few yr ago for the first time. Maybe later one day after I drive one It would grow on me but the looks would have to grow more on me as well.

lol

Users who are viewing this thread