2004 Cobra Silver Coupe FS Pic/Vid

Duran

Matador
Established Member
2004 Cobra Silver Coupe.

41k miles

All the typical mods, pullies ported, exhaust, intake and tune. Car ran 11.52@124. She is strong. Here is the vid. [ame=http://vimeo.com/4930102]Untitled on Vimeo[/ame]

This Cobra can run 10's with a bigs and little setup and 1.5 sixty foot... She has done a 1.6 sixty on the IRS more than 8 times... Sadly was not able to take her out to the track enough to accomplish my goal.

Price: $19k

Pic.

Call me or text me with serious inquires only please. 832-428-6556

IMG_1325.jpg

DSC03612.jpg

DSC03614.jpg

DSC03615.jpg

Last edited:

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
This is my old Cobra, is a really clean car. The car has a bunch of little small nice things I added and it looks like it has been kept just as nice. Has the Ford Gt valve covers, terminator ID tags, FR500 steering wheel, Corbeau seats, mgw interior stuff, mach 1 IUP center shifter bezel etc. Good luck with the sale. Search my name for some threads with tons of pics of this car

Duran

Matador
Established Member
This is my old Cobra, is a really clean car. The car has a bunch of little small nice things I added and it looks like it has been kept just as nice. Has the Ford Gt valve covers, terminator ID tags, FR500 steering wheel, Corbeau seats, mgw interior stuff, mach 1 IUP center shifter bezel etc. Good luck with the sale. Search my name for some threads with tons of pics of this car

Hey hows it goin? Thanks for the info. Yes he was the previous owner.

Users who are viewing this thread