2004 cobra NC

footbraker

Established Member
located in winston salem, nc

2004 mustang cobra convertible.
mileage: 48k

mods: 2.76 upper pulley, metco dual ball bearing idlers, gatorback belt, magnaflow hi flow catted xpipe, magnaflow catback with 4in tips (Car sounds very good), C&L elbow, K&N filter, 3.55 gear, alum driveshaft, 17x9 chrome cobras in front with good tires, 17x10 chrome cobras in the rear with new tires, has some lowering springs on it but I am unsure of what kind, about 30% window tint. Trans made noise when I got it and it appeared to have been ran low on fluid. Had the trans completely rebuilt by tick performance. Have a receipt to prove this. Car also has maximum motorsports 4 bolt caster camber plates. Tuned by FASTLANE and car made 476/502. Have the dyno sheet to prove that as well.

Car has fairly low mileage and I havent beaten on it. Runs good, sounds great.

I know some may ask WHY? lol. Not real sure, Im just over it. Its a fun car and I have a clean, clear title right here without any liens so it isnt costing me anything to sit here so be reasonable with your offers. Car has FREEZING cold a/c, very impressive for a vert. Best to contact me here through PM or email:

[email protected]

$19,000 (some trades considered) such as 4door, 4wd diesel trucks

cobra2.jpg

cobra4.jpg

interior is very nice and clean.

svt1.jpg

svt2.jpg

svt4.jpg

trunk piece installed by previous owner

svt3.jpg

This is a small chip on the front edge of hood. Previous owner said it was hit by a shopping cart? Wouldnt be a big deal to fix

svt5.jpg

And finally, the money shot :)

svt6.jpg

projectcrzyhors

Established Member
ive got a 10k rig jeep crawler and a 308 all forged lx brand new everything, have a thread posted in this forum, could add boot aswell lmk!!!

footbraker

Established Member
Nice vert, FYI the aluminum driveshaft and 3.55 gears are not mods... Cobras came stock with both. ;)

really?? i honestly didnt know that. I thought some cobras had 3.27 gears. my bad

thats a gorgeous truck but i really want a 4wd diesel. Thats one beautiful truck tho. If I have a change of heart I will let you know.

jareds99slobra

Established Member
beautiful car i believe ive seen it in person at the cobra meet in siler city. clean car man and great price

footbraker

Established Member
call or text me any time if interested.

336-331-2197

also interested in partial trades if you got the cash difference.

other cars, trucks, atvs?

footbraker

Established Member
sold!!!!

and I will never own another lol.

if you are considering a cobra and are over 6' tall, please spend some time in one. driving with your head cocked sideways is no fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread