2004 Cobra iPod ready??

WhiteSnake74

Established Member
I noticed that my '04 Cobra radio is different from the '03. It has a button that says CD/AUX.

Does that mean that it has an AUX input on the back of the radio so I can connect my iPod?

Thanks!

724COBRA

Established Member
I don't think so, but i'm not sure. I called a place to see if my Ipod could be connected directly to my stereo and they said, "no". I will be interested to see people respond to this and see if they are correct

Juruense

Banned
je99gt said:
I just called crutchfield and they said it won't work if you have the in-dash changer. they don't make anything for it. He said the best thing to use is the wired modulator
It works.

hunterp

Established Member
I've got one that I picked up for my '04 that works just fine. I'm at work right now, but I'll post up which one it is when I can later today.

Fonz

Banned
I have one in my 04 thats similar to what Kilgore posted. Now if only I could remember/find the name of it......

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv

Juruense

Banned
ShelbyGuy said:
03 and 04 head units are totally different on the back end and if the connector fits and 03 it will NOT fit an 04.

searching would have revealed this.
I thought what I posted fit 04 and not 03, I guess I had it backwards... :shrug:

724COBRA

Established Member
I searched this until i felt like my head was gonna explode. I found so much conflicting stuff and so many different options. Can someone tell me exactly what setup i need for an '04 with the (SAT) button?

Users who are viewing this thread