2004 cobra 9.7 @141 stock motor

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
stlblack03 said:
****ed tranny, unprepped track, wrong converter or it would have done this would have done that...blah blah blah

Let out the last 100 feet, blown engine, bench racer, big mouth blah blah blah...sounds familiar. Anything else you want to whine about?

We don't make excuses about the car; it ran what it did and I won't be in here giving you made up correction factors, where we let out, or what it would run if we had 26* of timing, a working tranny, a setup suspension etc etc etc. People want to know whats in the car and I posted the build for them.

Last edited:

HalfTime

Race it how you drive it.
Established Member
Great runs man, bad ass car. But fuggin bull shit on the Stock claim. No fuggin way.

fastball19

South Florida King !
Established Member
HalfTime said:
Great runs man, bad ass car. But fuggin bull shit on the Stock claim. No fuggin way.

How.. The bottom end is stock... therefore the motor is stock.. everything else is a bolt on...

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
I love threads like this.....they make me appreciate the simpleness of my car, 6spd, IRS, AC, leather, full interior, and 3800lbs.

We want to argue about all this bolt on/ stock motor BS, go check out what the ls1 guys are doing with stock bottom end H/C and cam only lsx powerplants in Fbody's and c5's and vettes, it makes us power adder guys look pretty stupid.

There is no class in NMRA that will allow a twin screw blower heads up in a stock style class i.e factory stock etc, you cant even run one in Renegade, your limited to n20 or Centri style blower. Or maybe im mistaken, you can run what ya brung in mod motor/mod muscle that is all I know of. The going rate for a stock displacement NMRA renegade car is in the mid to high 8's,

Congrats, that is a fast car, no matter what the combo is!

Last edited:

tony281sc2

Established Member
fastball19 said:
How.. The bottom end is stock... therefore the motor is stock.. everything else is a bolt on...

FYI
03 Cobras dont come stock with Probe pistons.

Rwick7

Established Member
broke7 said:
I love threads like this.....they make me appreciate the simpleness of my car, 6spd, IRS, AC, leather, full interior, and 3800lbs.

We want to argue about all this bolt on/ stock motor BS, go check out what the ls1 guys are doing with stock bottom end H/C and cam only lsx powerplants in Fbody's and c5's and vettes, it makes us power adder guys look pretty stupid.

There is no class in NMRA that will allow a twin screw blower heads up in a stock style class i.e factory stock etc, you cant even run one in Renegade, your limited to n20 or Centri style blower. Or maybe im mistaken, you can run what ya brung in mod motor/mod muscle that is all I know of. The going rate for a stock displacement NMRA renegade car is in the mid to high 8's,

Congrats, that is a fast car, no matter what the combo is!

I havent' gotten in a good ole internet arguement in awhile Allen...had to :-D

Rwick7

Established Member
Hey Shayne who won the WFC Cobra Eliminator class this year?

This isn't about Wolfpack...this is about you posting garbage. All you've done is ran a decent number then made up some stuff to make it seem better than it is. I guess you leave telling the truth to the real men?

Last edited by a moderator:

Night Train

Established Member
for the record, i didn't blow up my motor...my crank broke. it is a 100% oem long block, the valve covers have never been removed. modified stock fuel system with all oem wiring and computer. power brakes, power steering, power windows, locks, mirrors and stock water pump. pretty much everything else has been changed, modified or deleted.

well guys, i got 7...9-second slips from 2 trips to the track with the c-4. sorry i don't meet psr's required number of 10. i guess i could lie about my car and throw in some of my 10.0x's with the 6-speed:nono:

this shit is getting old guys. everywhere i look dan, 50-meg etc...you guys are always talking smack and starting trouble. nobody cares about piece of shit racing's 9.7x car and nobody cares about mine either. i sure hope you guys aren't getting ready for me at the grove??? like i told you before, im out of money and the car is broke so i seriously doubt you will see me there. if i put it back together the way i want to you guys wouldn't be worth my fuel anyways. i have to be honest though, after all the punk ass smack talking you guys do about your BUILT MOTOR car, im seriously considering putting a brand new oem long block back in. it's a lot cheaper and i would love to have a nice blown up picture of the look on your faces when you get beat by a real oem long block terminator with your built motored car that is driven by someobody else anyways!!!!

thats right guys, dan don't even drive his own car :pepper:

by the way, how many 9 second passes has your car made??????

128789.jpg

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Night Train said:
this shit is getting old guys. everywhere i look dan, 50-meg etc...you guys are always talking smack and starting trouble.

Starting trouble, you mean like "Wolfpack has you covered"...

Ya were just out to start shit, just like this thread, or the one that got deleted on HPS :lol1:

And just like last time, we're finishing what someone else started.

Night Train said:
i sure hope you guys aren't getting ready for me at the grove??? like i told you before, im out of money and the car is broke so i seriously doubt you will see me there.

Either of us will send you a crank for free if it's the difference between you making the reunion event or not. Oh, and Dan will be driving it in PA. He doesn't drive it right now cause he isn't licensed. Both tracks out here are NHRA tracks, and he doesn't want the car permanently banned from the tracks. In a month or so he'll go out, get the close your eyes and click your heels getting out of a single digit car in under 30 seconds... and get his own license.

It ain't brain surgery to drive that car; even dumb ol' all talk cocky Dan can run a 9 in it.

Night Train said:
if i put it back together the way i want to you guys wouldn't be worth my fuel anyways.

Cool; the slow ricer silver car ain't the only cobra POS racing has.

Night Train said:
by the way, how many 9 second passes has your car made??????

5 at the last track day alone IIRC. Ironically, I think it's also got 7x 9 second runs...don't really keep track. Tranny is on it's way back to PA...

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Shayne said:
James why waist your time. My last time out I had them covered I dont care anymore ........... oh and stlblack03 congrats on WFC9 Im sure there are other people who won there bracket class as well

I sent wolfPack a PM telling him the same thing

You know Dan, I've been reading this thread trying to not say anything because internet drama is so lame but here goes.....

You post your track results and expect people to give you props for your accomplishments but yet you refuse to give credit to others who are out there doing the same thing. And no I'm not basing this on this one thread, I've seen this same lack of respect to others in several other post of yours.

As you well know, anything can happen on race day, weather it be heads up or bracket. For you to say you had the field covered at the rained out reunion race is BS, shouldnt, couldnt, wouldnt.

And for you to show a complete lack of respect for Randy's accomplishment of winning the 4-day WFC9 event, shows your lack of character. If you think running a # on a TnT day is more of a accomplishment then winning a event like WFC, then that just shows your ignorance.

I'm glad I know you guys will be sponsoring the reunion race in June at Atco. No way in hell will I spend my money on a race sponsored by a bunch of jackasses.

Hissssnsvt

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
I was actually quoting your buddy....lol:loser:

50 BMG said:
All talk = must be why some jackasses from AZ are sponsoring the unlimited cobra class at the rescheduled reunion :pop:

See ya when we land :lol: Internet racing is the coolest!

Have fun with with your interweb drama, I've said what I had to say....

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
you got some mad qouting skill's Shayne

I love this thread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread