2004 Cobra, 2K miles, Competition Orange

lebeljd

Established Member
SOLD:
2004 Cobra, all stock and original. Absolutely like new, no mods. Clean and straight, never scratched or crashed. Always covered and garaged, never driven in snow and only in rain a couple times by accident. I am the original owner and only driver.
Chrome wheels, original stock tires, 6-disc CD changer.
Competition Orange, very few of these made, and probably no other left in this condition.
2006.3 actual miles on the clock as of 4/29/2011, but I may add a few now that the weather is nice again.
Selling because I have a 2012 GT500 on order.
$27,000 OBO. No trades.
Photos on Flickr: Flickr: lebeljd's Photostream
or PM me for high res pics or video.
Located in IL, 40 miles south of Springfield.

Last edited:

CobraSoze

SPTZ VNM
Established Member
Pristine condition - very nice!

Make sure you drive your GT500 more than 250 miles per year or your cost per mile will be $40 plus fuel after just 5 years :lol:

shauncurt

Established Member
You have a very nice car there, I thought my CO was low mileage (12800). Guess not, good luck with the new ride!

lebeljd

Established Member
DEAL PENDING:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about the car! I wish I could figure out a way to keep it and also have the GT500 but my wife isn't having any of that. ;)

I am currently working with the first person who sent me a PM, mere minutes after my original post, and hope to have a deal done by tomorrow. If that falls through I also have another very interested party who contacted me only minutes after the first. I'll post an update later when I know more.

retakcs8

Established Member
DEAL PENDING:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments about the car! I wish I could figure out a way to keep it and also have the GT500 but my wife isn't having any of that. ;)

I am currently working with the first person who sent me a PM, mere minutes after my original post, and hope to have a deal done by tomorrow. If that falls through I also have another very interested party who contacted me only minutes after the first. I'll post an update later when I know more.

put me down as being in line

Blackedout

Established Member
WOW... Looks spotless... What number is the car ??? only 2000+ miles don't know how you did it... put 2000+ miles on mine with in the first month lol GLWS and enjoy the New Ride.. :thumbsup:

jdoc7

Established Member

I thought that was the same car!!!! I called and they didn't have a price yet. Salesman said mid-20's but we all know that's probably not true. What I want to know is how a dealer came on this board, found this thread within minutes of posting and bought the car for resale? Are there dealers out there trolling various boards for cars like this? In any case, I'm sure this car will be priced at $30K and they pocket $5K.:rollseyes

KNGRNCHEXPY

I talked to them and the lady on the phone told me it was going to be around 40,000. I told her she was crazy, to which she responded there was a little room to negotiate...

cobrakon

Established Member
I thought that was the same car!!!! I called and they didn't have a price yet. Salesman said mid-20's but we all know that's probably not true. What I want to know is how a dealer came on this board, found this thread within minutes of posting and bought the car for resale? Are there dealers out there trolling various boards for cars like this? In any case, I'm sure this car will be priced at $30K and they pocket $5K.:rollseyes

there was another comp orange cobra a couple of months ago with 2k miles that the same dealership purchased and then put for sale. it kind of makes me mad. anybody find out an actual price yet?

cobrakon

Established Member
anyway to find out who the so called member troll is who bought this car? i just called to find out the price and the lady told me we're taking offers.

1slohawk

Established Member
Dealers do it all the time. I sold my firehawk to a dealer that found it on ls1tech. I got what I was asking for the car so I can't complain

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Interesting and annoying for those that wanted to buy the car to drive it, not to try to make a couple bucks. I had no clue dealers did that stuff.

Interested to see what the list price will be.

Users who are viewing this thread