2004 CE Z06 Low Miles

collibr1

Established Member
I have a 2004 Commemorative Edition Z06 with 4800 miles forsale. I bought this cat a few months back thinking I could get by with having a two seater car with the family but have found out it’s just not that simple. So regrettably I’m posting the car forsale. I need to go back to something with four seats. This is by far one of the most awesome machines I have ever had the pleasure of owning. I purchased this car from an older gentleman who had some medical issues and was no longer able to get in and out of the car. There are a couple of small blemishes on the vinyl stripes and on the rear deck lid (look at pictures). It seems as though the car had sat outside at some point in its life. Other than that the car is perfect. I drove the car home over 500 miles when I bought it and is was great. The car is perfect mechanically. I would not hesitate to drive cross country right now.
I have bought and sold many cars, so I’m pretty realistic as to what cars are worth. I also try to be as honest as I can because I have been screwed over before. I have a copy of the car fax so you don’t need to spend the money on getting on if you don’t want too. The car has no accidents according to the previous owner as well as carfax. The car has had no issues in the short time I have owned it either. I will let you know everything I know about the car, so if you have any questions or would like pictures of certain things please let me know and I will do everything I can to get it to you. Like I said the car is not mint due to a few small blemishes but is it absolutely beautiful and very low mileage.
The car is bone stock with the following items:
Z06 Llyod floor mats
Cargo mat
LG Motorsport CAGS eliminator (not installed yet)
Custom fit indoor car cover
BSM removed and polihed out (I do still have the BSM)
Asking $28500 obo.
VIN: 1G1YY12S445129571
Mileage: 48xx
Email [email protected]
NO TRADES PLEASE
side2.jpg

side.jpg

rear.jpg

pside.jpg

pass3.jpg

miles.jpg

interior.jpg