2004 Cadillac Cts-V 36,xxx Miles

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Well the time has come for me to sell my V. It's going to be sad to see it go since it was one of my dream cars, but I have to think more practical nowadays. The car is a 2004 Black Raven, with 41,xxx miles on it. The exterior is imaculate other than a ding on the drivers fender which is small, and another small one on the front edge of the hood, both of which are not noticable. The car has a Volant Cold Air Intake, Hotchkis SwayBars on it *which are bigger than stock, and a Corsa Cat Back on it, and let me say that it has a nice deep growl and always gets people's attentions. The interior is perfect other than the usual wear marks on the drivers floor mat, they are also a design from a company on the west coast. In the pictures the interior hasn't been detailed yet, but I will have the entire car redone prior to delivery/pickup.

The asking price is $18000 or best offer, which I'm am somewhat flexbile on so do not hesitate to make a reasonable offer and I'm sure we can work on it from there. More pictures can be taken if needed as well as any questions/comments or concerns. You may contact me at [email protected] or on here too. Thank You very much.

Picture%20001.jpg

Picture%20002.jpg

Picture%20003.jpg

Picture%20004.jpg

Picture%20005.jpg

Picture%20006.jpg

Picture%20007.jpg

Picture%20008.jpg

Picture%20009.jpg

Picture%200010.jpg

Last edited:

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
The change wasn't bad at all.

When I first bought the cobra it had just a 2.8 upper/exhaust/heat exchanger, so it wasn't modded heavily. The V has exhaust, cold air, bigger sways. To be honest they are 2 different beasts.

The cobra was nice, pulled hard, but the V gets alot more looks, and was more refined. Then again that's a Cadillac vs a Ford lol so that is to be expected.

The V is basically h/c/i swap from running like a raped ape, or even a nice shot of nitrous would wake it up a bit. Only downfall is that it weighs a bit more than Terminator.

Sny714

Established Member
I always loved the v's. That price seems very fair. Im starting to feel the way you do about needing a more practical car, but im looking into the Mazdaspeed 6, or STi because im still going to need speed. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Thanks!

Yeah practical is what I have to do right now esp since I'll be gone for the Army come Feb. and I would much rather my gf be safe in an suv than this thing. It's safe just a peace of mind for me knowing she's a bit better off in a bigger vehicle.

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
That car is absolutely gorgeous, and it's funny because I was looking to get into something like that when I can. However I'm leaving for the Army for full-time active duty and want to get rid of my payments all together.

If you can sell the car before I leave in 2 weeks definately let me know and we can work it out asap. Wether you buy or take over the payments, but for me right now there's no point in paying for a car I won't be able to enjoy :(

Jdaniel

THE DARK SIDE MOD
Established Member
That car is absolutely gorgeous, and it's funny because I was looking to get into something like that when I can. However I'm leaving for the Army for full-time active duty and want to get rid of my payments all together.

If you can sell the car before I leave in 2 weeks definately let me know and we can work it out asap. Wether you buy or take over the payments, but for me right now there's no point in paying for a car I won't be able to enjoy :(

Sounds good, man. I will keep up on the thread and if w sell then I will contact you.

Daniel

jf4boogie

Established Member
Free bump...

just b/c if you were closer I would be on my way to take a look

97CobraTT

2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
Established Member
Free bump...

just b/c if you were closer I would be on my way to take a look

I am at the point where I am willing to meet you halfway lol. Thank you :)

No these are the wheels that the car came with. That's what I was looking for as the stock wheels just never did it for me.

Users who are viewing this thread