2004 Black Terminator slightly modded Kentucky 473rwhp

jmccown

Established Member
2004 Black Terminator Kentucky 473rwhp $22K

As quickly as my dream car has come along it must go. I bought this car in October and found out in November that my second child is on it's way. I've haggled with the idea of keeping the cobra ever since I found out and can't justify keeping the Cobra when I need something to accomodate a car-seat.
Anyhow, mods are in my signature. Car looks great, sounds great and runs strong. I just put brand new Nitto 555's on 2 weeks ago, 275-40-17's, that isn't in the sig. Bodywise the car is an 8 out of 10. No dents, just some rock chips on front end, and what looks like the car has been egged near the rear quarter window. Nothing really bad.
Negative points on the car from all that I know about it - has a very minor oil leak either from the passenger side valve cover or the rear main seal has a leak. Car has somewhat of a rough idle, not bad enough that I took it in to get checked out.
I am looking to get $23,500 for this car. I think it is fair considering it is not 100% perfect. Not interested in trades because I still owe some on it. Car is located in Eastern Kentucky. Car runs extremely good. I would love to keep it, but I have to keep my sights on what is most important and best for my family right now and need a more accomodating vehicle. e-mail me at [email protected] if interested. I do have pics available. I'll be back in a few years after I get the second one out of a booster seat, lol.

COBRAPics011.jpg

COBRAPics012.jpg

COBRAPics015.jpg

COBRAPics016.jpg

Last edited:

jmccown

Established Member
THANKS GUYS. THE VIN IS 1FAFP48Y34F227411

LET ME KNOW IF INTERESTED. WILLING TO MAKE A GOOD DEAL. FOUND A TRUCK I WOULD LIKE TO BUY. PRICE DROP TO $23k

jmccown

Established Member
Oddly enough, I was in lexington yesterday, but not in the Cobra. It stays in the garage unless it's a really nice day.

jmccown

Established Member
Still for sale. Potential buyer was suppose to have sent me casheesh by now and has not came through. Still for sale.

jmccown

Established Member
up, second buyer is not communicating with me. Was suppose to pick car up Saturday and didn't and hasn't called me. I need somebody who is a serious buyer. Price drop to $22,000.

jmccown

Established Member
Here are some pics from today. It was a really nice day so I got her out of the garage and drove it a bit today.

100_2599.jpg

100_2579.jpg

Chad3304

Established Member
still for sale, and how close are you to danville? also please pm bottom dollar.

Users who are viewing this thread