2004 Black Mustang Cobra - $19,000

cobra_matt

Established Member
The good:
- 2004 Mustang Cobra
- 67,000 miles. Bought in July of 2008 with ~64,000 miles from El Cajon Ford in El Cajon, CA.
- Borla Stingers cat-back exhaust
- Lowered via cut stock springs. Ride quality is no different with stock Cobra springs.
- Maximum Motorsports Caster Camber plates
- Stock other than the above three modifications (stock pulleys, stock tune, etc)
- Mickey Thompson ET streets 275/40/R17 rear, Nitto NT555 275/40/R17 front with plenty of tread left
- Stock 17" chrome wheels
- Very clean interior except for emergency brake boot thingy has a tear in it, bought it like that from the dealer. Seats have the dark grey suede inserts.
- Oil changed with Royal Purple at Cerritos Ford
- Dynoed 406 rwhp / 376 tq SAE

The bad:
-Minor scratches on rear bumper, passenger side. I believe this was caused by a shopping cart in a parking lot or something similar. I noticed it when I was walking towards the car in the parking lot a few months back. I'll get pictures of it later.
- Front bumper has your typical rock scratches from the road.

Price is set at $19,000 and will come with the SVT certificate showing build number and build date as well as a California Car Cover (Weather Shield HP version). Feel free to ask any questions.

Edit: No trades. I am currently financing this car through Wachovia and am trying to free up monthly bills.

4342696616_8c5146f22a_o.jpg

4341952811_ef2739890b_o.jpg

3718766172_46d64ff86f_o.jpg

Last edited:

svtguy0093

Established Member
I will be driving to Yuma Arizona to drop off my 96 cobra this weekend. If you still have the car by Sunday i would like to do a compression test on it. If it checks out youll have cash in hand. Is there any more pics you could email me and info to get in contact with you. [email protected] is my email.

Last edited:

cobra_matt

Established Member
I will be driving to Yuma Arizona to drop off my 96 cobra this weekend. If you still have the car by Sunday i would like to do a compression test on it. If it checks out youll have cash in hand. Is there any more pics you could email me and info to get in contact with you. [email protected] is my email.

My brother said he'll take over payments and will let me know for sure by the end of today. If he does decide to take over payments, I'll let you know asap.

cobra_matt

Established Member
The car is not for sale anymore, my brother will be taking over payments. Thank you to everyone who were interested and good luck with your next car purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread