2004 Black Cobra- South Texas- Adult Driven

ahpuckett

Established Member
I have a 2004 Terminator with around 31K Miles. Adult Driven. Like New. The car has many different accessories. I bought it from a elderly man who used it about 2 times a month. Im located in south texas.

2004 Ford Cobra- Like New! 25K O.B.O

Lm Air Bag in Rear Suspension
Magnaflow catback
Borla Hi Flo X-Pipe
MGW Short Shifter
Boost Overlay
JLT CAI Intake
2.7 Richard Racing Pulley
100 MM Idler
Predator Tuned by Amazon Racing
Port and Polish Throttle Body w/ Plenem

I have all the maintenance recepits for the car. Clean Title. No accidents.

Here are some quick pics I took, email if you want any additionals:

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0051.jpg

kb02gt

UNTAMED SLOBRA
Established Member
why u selling the car ? would u be interested in a trade i live in south texas i have 2002 kennebell gt with a newly built bottom end built bye Mike at protech ..has alot of new parts in it brand new spec stage 3 clutch , 31 spline moser axles and frrp unit , tko600 tranny ..the outside needs work but that was the last thing on my to do lists ..

ahpuckett

Established Member
Im located in Laredo Texas. 2 Hours south of san antonio. Im getting rid of the car because im going to need something bigger in about 6 months (baby) I dont see how im gonna be able to put the car seat in the back! haha theres practicly no room. Plus im 6 foot 1 so space for me is limited as well.

ahpuckett

Established Member
Car has never been dyno'd nor never been raced, once again it was bought from an older gentlemen and with work I havent had time to do anything with it.

Users who are viewing this thread