2004 Black Cobra for sale

HiPO28104

From Skynet
Established Member
]I am selling my 2004 SVT Cobra. I am the second owner. It is Black with light gray interior and chrome SVT wheels. It has 7600 miles. I have every document from the certificate to the thank you letter and sales book. Paint and interior in exellent condition. Factory Warranty runs out in August of 2007.
Mods-
MAC Long Tube headers, MAC o/r H-pipe, M55 catback, Reichard Racing 2.90 pulley, Billet Flow 4 piece idler set (both pulley and idlers are silver) FIPK, IRS Brace. It was tuned at PSI motorsports by Frank in New Tripoli Pennsylvania.
ALL ORIGINAL PARTS GO WITH THE CAR. I have everything that I changed. I also have a raptor shift light unistalled and car cover that will go with the car. I will get a recent engine picture ASAP. The engine still looks stock execpt for not have the pulley guard and having an open element (K&N)

Email me if interested: [email protected] $30,000 firm. I do not have any pictures.
picture001xx8.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picture002bv9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
picture005rs3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

HiPO28104

From Skynet
Established Member
How can I get a URL so i can post pictures up. This is the first time I am doing this? Please Help.

Svets96

Established Member
Where are you located at in Pennsylvania? I live in Youngstown Ohio and currently looking into buying a newer cobra. Can you give me an e-mail address or something? Heres mine [email protected]

micksnip

Established Member
nice car! Keep that price up there-there are very few cobras like ours in mint shape, and you deserve a good price for her. I have an 04 torch redd-stock except for borla, steeda CAI, and CCW classic wheels with michelin 335 in back-just turned 6k miles today-and as I see the high prices GT500 and others with no more than badging, I appreciate my car more each day!

Micksnip

Users who are viewing this thread