2004 Black Cobra 68K in Southern CT (Cheap!)

Vinchenzo51

Established Member
terminatorb.jpg

Anyway, Black 04 Cobra Coupe. Currently about 68k on the clock.

I have a clean carfax report I can email anyone interested. Carfax shows over 20 service records for the car showing how well i've taken car of this car as well as the previous owner as well. I also have the SVT documentation and the window sticker.

Lightly modded:

-Magnaflow catback
-JLT intake (stock is included with k&n filter)
-Accufab Oval TB
-Fluidine HE w/ dual fans
-Diablo canned tune (480rwhp)
-2.8" UPR pulley
-Steeda idler
-Steeda shifter w/ chrome hurst handle/white 6sp hurst ball
-Full set of Autometer Ultra-Lite Digital gauges (everything accept speedo/tach) 2 around cluster, 3 on piller
-Brand new tires all the way around on stock fully polished cobras (285 nittos in the rear and 275 faulkens up front)
-Also have an SLP 4 point strut brace which isn't currently on the car
-Will include the nitrous kit I have for it but never installed, two bottles 5lb and 10lb, throttle body plate, purge kit, all lines, fuel and nitrous solenoids

Looking to get 18k for her. I'm in southern CT so let me know if you want to stop by and check it out.

Some Pics
Some More Pics

Last edited:

twisted03snake

Established Member
hey man, i've got a buddy looking for a cobra near NC. i'll give him a call tomorrow and have him check it out. he's looking to spend around $17k. send me a pm if that sounds ok. what kind of lowering springs are on the car?

Last edited:

Vinchenzo51

Established Member
cut the stock springs about 2/3's of a coil and removed the upper isolator, I left the lower isolators in and kept the uppers in case I wanted to raise the car up a bit. right now it sits nice and flush. i removed the lower isolators and it sat REALLY aggressive but was unpractical. you can always add MM isolators to bring it up even higher if the roads are rough where you live

as far as price, we can discuss that when the time comes. I really didn't want to take less then 18. I listed it at the beginning of the summer as a feeler for 20 and received offers for 18 but wasn't ready to sell it at that point, but now its time. but we can talk, let me know

terminated99

Established Member
I have seen this car many times and its in fantastic shape well worth the money glws

erikmcfetridge

Established Member
2004 black cobra

hey if you still have it im very interested , im in new jersey , been looking for a while this seems to be everything i want so let me know thanks erik
609 929 3995 [email protected] . ill try to check the site as much as i can but if you emailed me it would be alot easier . thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread