2004 black built roller

oxford04

Established Member
2004 black roller with black suede interior, alcon big brake kit slotted rotors all around, weld in full length subs, rear end has all polly urethane bushings, and aluminum differential bushings, level 5 axles with 2 2/4 studs, and billstine coilovers, and aftermarket adjustable tie rods, not sure what kind of springs but car sits low. Maximum motorsports camber caster plates.
the car has 51,300 miles. Some kind of salvage in the history but the car has a clean and clear title.
Looks decent inside and out. Just dont have the cash to finish it. $7500 obo won't let me post pics so ask for them
817 706 0533 my name is nathan call for more info

GokartMozart315

Established Member
this post gives me bad ideas that i have nowhere's near the money to carry out...glws! this setup with a big power aluminum block and IRS would be legendary

stickytack

Established Member
"Some kind of salvage in the history but the car has a clean and clear title."

What does that mean? Also, pm'ing you with my email if you could send me pics that would be awesome.

oxford04

Established Member
It won't let me post pics on here or email on this stupid phone, I can text some to a phone though
it was involved in an accident which caused the salvage on the history but then had a certified rebuilt repair done by a Ford dealership in 2005

Users who are viewing this thread