2004 AB Mach 1 Pull-A-Part

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Since I have gotten man offers for the car as a whole, that's probably going to be the route I take. However, I am still taking names and the corresponding parts that members are wanting in case I do not sell the car as a whole. Thanks!

null_zps4077d76a.gif

null_zpsad6ca929.gif

null_zps99fe7e90.gif

null_zps6f8c0b8b.gif

null_zps989d8fae.gif

null_zps22fc2f57.gif

null_zps402269ec.gif

Last edited:

mach1guy20

Established Member
How much for your billet interior pieces, the switches,ebrake handle, a/c knobs etc. Also howmuch for the drivers side pull bezel, and is the chin spoiler still good? Its hard to tell in the pics

Last edited:

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
How much for your billet interior pieces, the switches,ebrake handle, a/c knobs etc. Also howmuch for the drivers side pull bezel, and is the chin spoiler still good? Its hard to tell in the pics

The chin spoiler is pretty banged up.

Blitz34

Established Member
I'd be interested in the radio if its still good with any wiring harness adapter and the dash install kit. PM me a price.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Best price on shifter bezel w/ boot, radio & a/c bezel, speedometer gauge surround, and both door cups to 23116 please.

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Just so everybody knows, I've gotten a lot of members inquiring for the whole car. So, no parts are being shipped yet, but I am keeping a list of who wants what if no sale for the whole car goes through. :beer:

wieduwilt

"30 clips in a mag"
Established Member
Do you have the honeycomb deck lid??

No I do not.

To those who are wanting parts I'm taking names along with the corresponding pieces that you want. I still have several members inquiring about the car as a whole, so I'm doing what I originally said and trying to sell the car as a whole.

Users who are viewing this thread