2004 51k miles

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Well we are in the market for a new house and it " would" help the deal if I could get away from this damn money pit I never planned on selling this thing and dont really want to now but under the current circumstances it would be better if I did. Even more so since im planning on dumping another 10k in it to go built .

Anyway here are some of the specifics ......

2004 Lightning 51k miles I bought it 4 years ago and it had 35k on it so in four years Ive put a whopping 16k on it...really gets drove a lot don't it? Anyway mods are as follows..

2.3Whipple ( installed spring of 09 )
60lb injectors
255 pumps
2400 maf
SBTB
Chickenears CAI ( not hooked up but the scoop is still on )
Driveshaft loop
Lakewood slappers
Eibcah 2/4 drop
Dynatech longtubes
Dynatech catted mid
Bassani catback
SCT tuned by amazon
LFP Oil seperator
Valvebody
2400 Converter
A/f wideband
Boost gauge
20 Boyd Coddington wheels ( just bought with new tires)
roll bars by TBC Works in Fayetteville NC

I might be forgetting something but thats pretty much it. I had the roll bars done with plans of having the new longblock in by the end of spring but its been put off due to the new house. Im on a Amazon tune now and the truck has been to the track TWICE since ive owned it ( check NLOC or Lightningrodder and you can see everything thats been done to it not to mention the two track days ) first time was with a ported eaton and the second time was with the new whipple installed. So its not one of the trucks that gets smacked around every weekend with dozens of trips down the 1320. Never had any issues with the truck no repairs or problems I have a set of bajas that would go with it if it sells. Here are some recent pics..........

103_2441.jpg

103_2435.jpg

103_2433.jpg

103_2431.jpg

103_2429.jpg

I dont really have a set price for sale ( NO trades ) but going by miles condition and the mods that it has if I had to put a asking price Id say 19k?? Willing to take offers on it from anyone intrested dont hesitate to shoot me a number within reason. Title is NOT in hand but as soon as I have a buyer Ill have the title in hand for a easy sale

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread