Sliding rear window
Color is the shadow grey metallic.
DSC_0343.jpg

DSC_0339.jpg

DSC_0338.jpg

DSC_0337.jpg

DSC_0336.jpg

DSC_0335.jpg

The LQ4 is a brand new rebuild-completely fresh and I have the paperwork for it,bought the engine for 1100,then added 1100 in a cam kit from TSP,ls7 lifters,LS2 cam chain and gears,TSP pushrods,Comp cam 228R with a 110LSA,,TSP oil pump.On top of that I have another 1500 in machine work/labor/parts from the machine shop here in town,Well known local shop and he does a bit of LS style engines, into the LQ4 alone I have $3700.

The truck itself is sound,could use a good buff job but no big dents or anything to call attention too,a good afternoon with a buffer wheel would take care of 95% of the truck,mostly stickers and the side moldings that left marks over from when I pulled em off and never got around to buffing them out. It has long tube pacesetters with a off road Y-pipe into a flowmaster 40 series single three inch all the way from the collectors to the tip,there is a set of 3.73 gears and a Detroit locker in the rear end,brakes are around at least 65-70 percent.

I will let the 20's go with it for the full amount,only because I don't think you could find those wheels any more,and when I got them I had to get them special ordered from liquid metal,tires are cooper and are 80,000 mile tires,and are still in great condition because I also keep them clean and conditioned in the off months and are stored out of the elements, a stock set of chrome 16's are also gonna go if the 20's are not wanted,they have Firestone winter force tires on three of them and my spare on one

The bad
1-Both mirrors are cracked on the bottom,one happened from backing in the garage and cracking it and the other got smashed while it was sitting and someone hit my mirror,never found out who and never got around to fix it

2-Gauges all work but the PRND321 is dim

3-AC and heat and duel climate controls work but the bulb in the middle is burnt out

4-Stock CD player copped out and I put a touch screen clarion in it and the CD player in it copped out too

5-Needs a buff job.
1.New engine is in and runs great,just did the break in and have changed the oil at 50,100 and 300 miles,all just Valvoline non synthetic 5w-30,till the 1,000 mile change and I am going to full synthetic.

Have a few issues but nothing to be alarmed,
1.Exhaust leak at the headers,the band clamps don't have the balls to clamp down the y-pipe,I was gonna take a 3in clamp and tightening it down and put the band clamps back on just haven't had time to do it,maybe this weekend.

2.BRAND NEW TRANS,was just put in it too,that bill is the reason I am selling it,new 4L60E was put in with a servo and that was it, Long story with the trans,moral of the story is check your engine for a spacer before you install it back in.....

Thats it! New engine started up and ran awesome right from the first start,it was put key in,turn,start,idled perfect. New engine right now has 368.4 miles on it as of last night coming home from work.

I would put it in very good shape for the age of the truck KBB put the valve at $7,847,I have WAY over that into it,headers,rear end,I have to have over 4k in just the new engine alone.

$12,000-take it as it sits with the wheels on it and all the stock parts and everything else I can find,or 11,000 and I put the stock wheels, NO2 also does not go with it.

Last edited:

Team Paulie

Established Member
Body has 94,xxx on it right now,stored inside in the winter since I have owned it,do drive it from time to time,to keep the fluids going.

I bought this in Oct 2008,with the full intention of doing a swap.

Team Paulie

Established Member
Bump for the week,Had to drive it today.,this thing is just begging to have supercharger or big single turbo put on it.

Users who are viewing this thread