2003Mach 1

jpetre

Established Member
JohnEagle said:
If you are taking it to the Stealership then you might as well sell it to the guy who offered 16k plus some. Just a suggestion, in no way am i tell you want to do but i dont think they will give you pay off, well on paper sure but they will tak some over on the new ride. Trust me i have a brother who has been selling Ford since 1984 and he has taught me alot. You will pay one way or the other. I wish you luck on selling it though. Have a great week !!

I traded my 03 Mach 1 last week for 18K with 18K on the clock, and bought an 07 ROUSH 427R with a sticker of 48.1K and got it for 41K - 1K rebate. I think I did pretty good. They brought me the white paper with the information on it. Said they made 869.00 on the front end. I financed through my bank so I am sure they made a little off of that as well.

I would stick to you price, nice car.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
Bump for a fellow Mach 1 and for the will power to give it up to get married!

You, my friend, are a dedicated individual! I mean, those are a shitload of bumps!!! LOL

Timbob

Established Member
Sold to me! :banana: Flew out of STL at 11am on Friday and got back home at 10:30 pm. It was good to meet you Chase and good luck to you in the future. Here's a pic parked next to its stablemate!

Machs001.gif

Users who are viewing this thread