2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra 22000 obo

03ZincSnke30

Established Member
Up for sale a 2003 Zinc Yellow Cobra very well maintained always garaged kept and never abused! Never been the the drag strip once!
Information on cobra
39,456 Miles bought Year and half ago with 37500 I have hardly drove this car at all because never have time between the 2 jobs and family! I am the 3rd owner the owner before me bought it when it had 5k miles and the cars has definitely had every oil change at 2k intervals with royal purple and Zmax fuel and oil treatment every 10k.

Mods:
JMS ported Blower
2.80 Pulley
Stock injectors and Stock maf
C&L intake with K&N filter
Magnaflow catback
Magnaflow Highflow cats (sounds quiet at idle and screams in boost)
Fiore Firewall quadrant clutch adjuster
Irs Bushings
Irs Brace
4 New Goodyear Eagle F1 D3s less than 1000 miles
MGW Short Shifter
Black Titanium Cobra rear bumer letters (not vinyl)
Have all dyno sheets from previous owner and one from me
Have certificate of build
Original Cobra Manual
Fresh window tint 35%

This car and if anyone on svt knows scott this car is in near MINT condition as I have hardly drove it and is a amazing car inside and out

Has had Transmission and Rear end fluid changed recently before I purchased the car, because this car is in such great shape I am asking 22000 obo any questions or want any additional pictures please feel free to ask or call 228-282-5798 There are probably some things I am forgetting so please feel free
to ask! Located in Ocean Springs, Mississippi

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

My New Grocery Getter!!!! Photo Gallery - Photo 31 of 38 by Josey - MySpace Photos

My New Grocery Getter!!!! Photo Gallery - Photo 34 of 38 by Josey - MySpace Photos

index.cfm

index.cfm

The paint is amazing especially with the Zaino

index.cfm

index.cfm

index.cfm

If you would like anymore pics or quit a quick video of it starting up and running just let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread