Established Member
TT Vipers own all :fm: :fm:

Ooops, got caught up in the last few posts :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nevermind :beer:

Last edited:

pecten man

Established Member
Machinator said:
Well then there you go, you will probably always be faster than me then. I dont have even near `1200 rwhp or even a 1000 for that matter crap not even 800. I will be in Houston probably in late January mabe we can meet up I would love to see these cars you guys have.

Sounds great, PM me or go to houstonperformancedriving.com, thats where we all hang out - supras, vipers, corvettes, cobras, etc. We have a "night life" section and also a "Events" section.

pecten man

Established Member
CharlieCobra03 said:
Some Big Dog talk in here today. When I had the Snake I thought I was gettin' into some Big Dog territory with an 11.21 @ 129 on DR's. Since I picked up the Chevelle and ran across a guy with a Reher-Morrison 747 that's putting down 1450/1130 at the crank N/A, I don't think that way anymore. BTW, this motor is in a street legal 'Velle that weighs 3300 Lbs. Talk about power to weight. I don't know what he put down at the wheels through the Powerglide but I'd guess it's not insignificant. Back on topic, I haven't seen a new Z yet but hope to run across one sometime that wants to go against some old school muscle from a dig. Might be fun.

Wow, that 747 ci sounds awesome - that guy should run some people like me, supras and vipers and kick our asses to show what old school can still do.

Get some pics and post if you can.

GH1086

Established Member
Well after skimming through 8 pages all I have to say is BS, I don't think the poster actually owns this alleged Whippled/cammed Cobra. But I do think a Cobra with mods like that will be able to beat a Z06.

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
thats disgusting!!! 747inches and 1450hp.. and its natural aspirated
thats about 2 hp per cubic inch... most motors i know that are naturally aspirated and makeing 2 hp per cube are high end race motors.. i have a hard time believing that that car would be streetable. 1000hp on a 700inch motor seems more reasonable. still very sick car tho.. i would love to own a 67 chevelle with a big 632 big block or a super huge 700in+ motor like the sonny linston (i think???) 762 that makes near 1100hp and costs 50 grand

CharlieCobra03

Established Member
Orr89rocz said:
thats disgusting!!! 747inches and 1450hp.. and its natural aspirated
thats about 2 hp per cubic inch... most motors i know that are naturally aspirated and makeing 2 hp per cube are high end race motors.. i have a hard time believing that that car would be streetable. 1000hp on a 700inch motor seems more reasonable. still very sick car tho.. i would love to own a 67 chevelle with a big 632 big block or a super huge 700in+ motor like the sonny linston (i think???) 762 that makes near 1100hp and costs 50 grand

Here's a link to that engine. The word SICK applies. :bowdown: :bowdown:

http://www.rehermorrison.com/

Enjoy...

I don't know exactly how streetable you'd call it but it is street legal, sorta. :shrug:

Last edited:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
GH1086 said:
Well after skimming through 8 pages all I have to say is BS, I don't think the poster actually owns this alleged Whippled/cammed Cobra. But I do think a Cobra with mods like that will be able to beat a Z06.
And why would you think he doesn't own "this alleged" car?
I don't think you own a GTO either.
:shrug:
S.

Bishop

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
One thing I want to mention that no one else has brought up... How freakin surprised the driver of the C6 Z06 must have been!!! A car that goes (supposedly) 126+ in the 1/4 will destroy 99.99% of the vehicles on the road. How surprised he must have been when he got spanked by a Mustang!! LOL (unless hes actually a enthusiast and knows about how nasty Terminators can be with mods...)

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
Sts How Much U Pay For Rick"s Kit Dude... And Ur Like One Of The Only One Who Has Had Luck With It..... If U Do A Rear Mount System Better Spend The Extra Thousands And Build The Motor All The Stock Ones Blow Up Be Vettes Or Ls1"s They Tried Running 5psi On A Srt Truck And Blew After Like A Month.... After 2-3 Months Its Motor Time....... I Would Assume Ur Car Is Black People Are Talking About Ur Car Up Here. And Comparing What It Would Do Up Here At 4200ft And Some Of The Worst Air Around.... So How Much Rick Charge U For That System Dude Curious? He Did The One At The Sema Show For A Guy Half Price And Threw In A Set Of Bfg"s.....

MUSTANGDB

Established Member
[Well after skimming through 8 pages all I have to say is BS, I don't think the poster actually owns this alleged Whippled/cammed Cobra. But I do think a Cobra with mods like that will be able to beat a Z06. ] To the person who wrote this. If you would like, I would love to meet your GTSLOW anytime and hand you a sweet A## WHOOPING in my alledged whipple/cammed cobra!!!!!

Last edited:

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
What the hell is all the B Ullsh it about? I read 2 pages and couldnt take it anymore. Nice kill on the Z06, and like you said with some more traction you probably would of beaten him by more. 505 crank and 680rwhp is a BIG difference!!!

NinetySixSVT

PacoTaco Defeater
Established Member
I wonder what the reaction is gonna be when a suped up SRT4 or Civic walks a Z06 is gonna be...man it's like the videos of the vipers getting spanked by the SRT4's...you know the guy in the viper/vette has got to take a huge ego hit, getting smoked by a skittle...or worse, a civic :nonono:

Point is, doesn't matter what car you own, you're going to get beat from time to time. And you might even be suprised what beats you.

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
u've seen the termin8r camaro vs that 100shot Z06?

that trailing camera car was a SRT and it hung well

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
thought u guys might wanna check this out too....

look out... i been tellin ppl that the new ls7 will be a beast with a cam swap and looks like it.. cam and headers, making 100rwhp more than stock with NO TUNE. cant wait to see what they will do with a 150 shot, cam, full exhaust, and a tune... damn well near impossible to beat. :rockon:

Just in case you don't get into the Z06 section, I thought you might like to see our latest results.

First, as you all know, this is with NO TUNING.

We just did the dyno pulls with our New G7X-2 experimental Cam. We have some work to do on some details on the cam to get the torque up a bit. But here is the graph of todays run, with just a cam, LG Pro Long Tube Headers, and air filter out.

540 rwhp 489 rwtq

This is our second cam we tried, so it will be our G7X-2 exp until we finalize our X2 profile.

The car is a beast to say the least, and it still idles like a mild high performance cam at 650 rpm (stock rpm)

Thanks and feel free to ask any questions other than cam specs and my wife's age.

Thanks

Lou Gigliotti LGM

http://www.lgmracing.com/lgm-c6zo6-ebs.wmv

C6%20Z06%20lgCam%20header%20B4-after1%20sm.JPG

Last edited:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Orr89rocz said:
look out... i been tellin ppl that the new ls7 will be a beast with a cam swap and looks like it.. cam and headers, making 100rwhp more than stock with NO TUNE. cant wait to see what they will do with a 150 shot, cam, full exhaust, and a tune... damn well near impossible to beat. :rockon:

Ford GT with a tune and pulley swap, everything else factory stock and dyno'd on 93 octane. Under 1000 miles on the odometer.

Tune only:
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=356
Tune and pulley:
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3209#post3209

Last edited:

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
wow very nice. those 5.4's are beasts with that supercharger. i guess ford had to underate another car... why lie? LOL GT dynoing 530rwhp stock and rated at 550hp. not bad at all.

i cant wait to see the Z06 race those GT's. good races for sure. cam and full exhaust with a tune Z06 should make lets say 580rwhp. that pulley'd car made 625rwhp. with about a 200-300lb weight difference, this will be a close race! Z06 tho, gotta give it props for making a NA motor that makes near 600rwhp and idles pretty easy...

i'm realllly lookin forward to see what they can do with a blower or turbo on that LS7... it wont really happen for a little while till the tuning software comes out. should be incredible

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread