image_zps574d75c9.jpg

image_zps49184f38.jpg

image_zps3bf1c1a8.jpg

image_zps5cdcf7d7.jpg

image_zps666be0d3.jpg

image_zpsecf496c7.jpg

image_zps528cbc62.jpg

***IF YOU ARE A SERIOUS BUYER PLEASE READ ENTIRE POST!***

I would like to start by saying that the car is a complete sleeper. Car is not loud. You can hold a normal conversation while driving it. She gets loud when you get on it. Most people think it is a stock car with a catback on it. If you get closer to the car than you can hear the cams a bit more. This car can be used as a daily driver. I would not hesitate to drive this car across country.

I purchased the car at the end of September from a member here. I drove to NC and drove the car back to Maryland. On the ride home I notice a couple of things wrong with the car (check list for recent upgrades after purchase below). Since purchasing the car I have spent a good amount of money to get the Mach to where it is now. I have receipts for all the work done to the car since I purchased. Receipts are coming to a total of almost $6,000 dollars! and this has nothing to do with the amount that the original owner invested in the car. DGR Performance did 80% of the work (since I bought the car). Car just passed MD emissions. This is a 100% street car.

2003 Mustang Mach1
1 of 814 manufactured in oxford white
Built January 29,2003
Interior upgrade package
45k Original miles. 4K on the new motor build.

Appearance:
Custom "Mach 1" headrests
Clean interior
Autometer Gauges: Boost/air fuel /Fuel
MRT hood struts
Fore Precision Works side-vents cover
Pioneer CD player / I also have factory radio
Paint is in great shape I high speed buffed it last year and then used a sealer to try and protect it.

I have the Mach 1 certification letter.

Scott Hoag, chief project engineer of the 2003-04 Mach 1 program autographed the Mach at the 45th anniversary show and commented "This is the first Turbocharged Mach 1 I have seen. Very Nice!"
. Scott is also the founder of MRT (Mustang Racing Solutions)

The motor is built with custom turbo
Teksid Block from 98 cobra bored .020
Factory Mach1 forged crank
Clevite main and Rod bearings
Manley Forged Rods
Je 18cc dished pistons with valve reliefs, stainless rings ***8.5 est. compression**
1141 Felpro MLS headgaskets
ARP studded throughout
Factory Mach1 heads ported and polished
Ported and Polished intake
Bullet racing custom cams with:
Intake 233 duration @ .050 .485 lift
Exhaust 235 duration at .050 .485lift
Degreed at 110 intake and 122 exhaust
Comp cam beehive springs and retainers
High volume oil pump by Melling
Keyway adjustable cam gears
Ldc cooling mod
Custom turbo kit with 4 into 1 headers, 2.5 inch hot piping & 3.5 inch downpipe that splits into two 2.5 inch pipes that connects to a Mac H-pipe for long tube headers.
Magnaflow magnapack catback with 4" double wall tips
4an oil feed line 12 an oil return line
Borg warner s475 turbo with Extended Tip technology (polished)
Part number 177101
75mm compressor
83mm exhaust wheel with 1.10 housing and t4 flange
Turbo Smart E-boost street
Treadstone trv259 intercooler good to 1300hp
Hks ssqv Blow off valve
3" maf housing
Slot style MAF
K&N Filter
05 and up Coolant reservoir! looks and fits perfect.(not on pictures. Have video and pictures for serious buyers)

Iginition:
NGK spark plugs (installed 12-12-2013)
Battery relocation kit. Moved the battery to the trunk in order to open more space on the engine bay. (Not on pictures)
Yellow top optima battery

Fuel system;
Lethal Performance division X fuel hat for return fuel system
Two Walboro 465lph pumps
8an fuel lines with tee to the front of the fuel rails
Aeromotive fuel rails
Aeromotive boost referencing fuel pressure regulator
Adaptor for factory fuel pressure sensor
80 lbs seimens injectors
6an return line back to tank
Snow Performance Meth Injection kit (stage 2)

Driveline:
Original T-3650 with a 26 spline input shaft
Steeda tri-ax shifter
Spec 3+ clutch with extra 10 spline disc
Factory flywheel
Steeda adjustable clutch cable
Steeda clutch quadrant
Factory driveshaft
Factory rear 3.55 gear
Moser 28 spline axles

Suspension:
Lakewood traction bars
Vogtland Lowering springs(1.5")
Front has a full tubular k-member with a-arms and Coilovers
Coilovers are very close to factory ride
Struts and shocks are Tokico d spec adjustables
Maximum Motorsports Caster camber plates
Steeda 2-point strut brace

Wheels and tires:
03 cobra deep dish wheels in chrome nittos 555s in the front nt05r's in 315 on the rear. Perfect shape!

***Tuned by Dave GUY from DGR performance 785RWHP 731RWTQ on 93 octane tune +Meth!!!!!! 15 degrees of timing*** There is alot more left in the car. New tune was performed on 12-12-2013. Very conservative tune.

Car won the highest Horsepower car at the King Pontiac show in Gaithersburg MD.

Car recently placed 3rd place on the Maryland Performance Center 2013 LSX VS Modular motors dyno shoot out. Only car that was on pump gas at the shoot out.

Will have better pictures this weekend.

Work done to the car after I purchased from board member:

1)DGR modified the coolant crossover in order to re-route radiator hoses and build an upper hose. Original crossover was in bad shape. Had to get a new one and start all over again with welding and etc. I had to do this in order to place a K&N filter on the turbo. The idea of not having a filter on the Turbo was not very pleasing to me. Installed K&N cone filter (part number KNN-RU-5147)

2) I had to buy a battery relocation kit in order to move the battery to the trunk and open up space for a reservoir.

3)installed 05-09 Mustang GT coolant reservoir (the car had a tiny can that just was not getting the job done and it would simply spill coolant).

4) I installed a Fuel Hat (Division X from lethal performance) along with two lethal (walbro) 465lph pump. Reason: first, the fuel guage was not working correctly due to original cobra fuel hat that was there. One day the fuel lines got disconnected inside the tank due to a poor installation job. Also while on the dyno the stryker pumps just were not enough.

5) I changed all radiator hoses and oil lines on the car. Most hoses were in bad shape and one was rubbing against a pully.

6)I removed the Plasma booster box since it would give me missfire codes on cold start. I also removed the EGR valve tube and associated hardware. built an EGR delete plate and nut for exaust header.

7) installed water injection, Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost cooler. I did this for safety in case I got bad 93 octane somewhere. I only run Shell in it.

8) Spent $750 dollars on a new tune. The tune that was on the car was not very good. Car was running very rough and idle very high. Car had cold start problems. Car drives like a stock Mach 1 now and starts in the morning like a stock car. Dave not only tuned the car on the dyno but also tune the car on the street for drivibility! The car is a pleasure to drive now.

9) installed new NGK spark plugs on the car.

10) changed oil to Royal purple 5 30. 30 Miles on fresh oil change.

11) installed new PCV valve since original one was coming off

12) Brand new Optima battery.

Asking price: 21,900 OBO. Please no low ball offers. I do not need to sell it. Only reason why I am considering selling it, is to purchase a new Shelby. My Mach only has awesome parts in it. Do the math and you will see that just parts alone cover my asking price. I have title in hand. No liens. Clean carfax
IF you do not have the funds to purchase the car please do not contact me. Price is negotiable but will not accept crazy offers! Please do not waste my time or yours.

No joy rides. This is a serious fast car.

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES unless you have a Shelby GT500.

Disclosed issues that make it less than perfect:
paint is 8.5 out of 10 (few chips on the back bumper)
Interior is 9 out of 10. Normal wear on driver's seat.
The left rear axle is leaking. Needs a new gasket.
fuel and af ratio guage is not working.
Need ac line. 100 bucks from ford. Original one ruptured. Car has AC and heat.
Car will need two front tires soon.

VIDEO OF THE CAR AT MPC on 11-09-2013. This is prior to the second tune/new fuel pumps and meth. Their dyno reads low. the day before at DGR car put down 762RWHP and is currently putting down 785 at DGR .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TikC5feGHK8

Last edited:

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
makes me want to get rid of my car to get this thing.. i love mach 1s.

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Looking at this makes me miss my Mach 1 :(

Awesome build and good luck with the sale.

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
Thanks everyone! this Mach is really well done. It is a great sleeper. You could drive the car from Maryland to California without a problem.

jiu-jitsu99

Established Member
Brand new battery

It is a beautiful day out here in MD today. Decided to go take the Mach for a Spin and discovered that the Mach needed a new battery. Bought a brand new Optima battery for it. $240 bucks

photo6_zps533a73ba.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread