2003 TR 10th Vert. $23,000 Free Plane ticket!

recalcitrant

Established Member
SOLD!

Hi. Selling my ride to get a different toy. 38,000 miles. All records and maintenance up to date. Never pullied (though I have one for it). Bought the car from Coconut Grove, FL 2 years ago and drove it to Houston. Bought it with 23000 on it. I have enjoyed several long trips in this car. Otherwise, only driven on beautiful south TX days. Got caught in the rain once or twice. Always garaged. On trips, I used a very nice car cover for it with a lock. Here is a list of mods.

Fore Hood Vents
Fore Side Scoop inserts
MGW Orange Handle Shifter
K&N FIPK Intake
Magnaflow Catted X Pipe
Magnaflow Cat Back Stainless Exhaust
FR 500 Clutch put in by Ford in 2009
20% Tinted windows
SVE Deep dish 18" Rims 9 and 10"
Hood Blanket removed
Hard Wired for Valentine 1 Radar
Shorty Black Antenna
Upgraded Sylvania Headlights and Fogs
Supercharger Oil Catch system
Coupe Springs cut 1/2 coil and 3/4 coil
Steeda full length sub frame connectors
Steeda bump steer kit and 4 wheel allignment
Optima Red top Batt.

Everything else stock.

Pics attached. Has one ding on the Drivers left rear quarter. A little less than half of my thumbnail. On the car when I got it. One rock chip on the hood that I touched up. Again, small. Have to look for both. It took me 15 pics to get the ding to show. A couple of small "pin" chips on the front bumber. Too small to touch up. One scratch behind the drivers door. Half a thumbnail also. Seats and interior all in excellent condition and treated with leather cleaner. Mobil 1 synthetic always run.

You can see from the pics that I am nit picking the car. But when I buy one, I don't like to be surprised by anything. Just trying to give you the same courtesy.

The car looks, sounds and runs beautifully. No mechanical issues. Please feel free to email me or call for any more info.

I am in San Antonio. I will consider delivering the car to you. Or, if you like, I will provide a free space-A ticket from anywhere in the US to San Antonio to pick her up. Thanks for looking.

$23000........SOLD!
:beer:

Link to lots of pics. A couple others below. References from other SVT members available for me and the car. Please email as I get that quicker than PM's.

VIN 1FAFP49Y13F438572

Thanks,

Jerry Reynolds
[email protected]

IMG_5941 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

IMG_5950 by jetpilotjr, on Flickr

IMG_5963 by jetpilotjr, on Flickr

IMG_0499 by jetpilotjr, on Flickr

IMG_5934 by jetpilotjr, on Flickr

IMG_5955 by jetpilotjr, on Flickr

Last edited:

recalcitrant

Established Member
i wish i had all my money together for a cobra already, would be definitely taking a trip to San Antonio, car is flawless

Thanks. I've tried to take great care of it. Hopefully somebody will have as much fun in it as I have. It never fails to put a smile on my face pushing down on the gas!:beer:

recalcitrant

Established Member
im in san antonio also, but ive never seen that car before. I love it, sweet ride! Wish it was a hard top.

Hey there. I've only been here since August. Leaving in January. Had the top down today! Hopefully someone locally will give her a new home. We have the weather for it! Feel free to email me if one of the local guys wants it. See you around.

JR:beer:

zonk22

Established Member
The sale of this car will hurt my feelings.

Good Luck Jerry. Someone will get a good car.

vankuen

Established Member
That car is amazing. I live in San Antonio, and have a 2011 GT500. But looking at this car makes me seriously think about getting into more debt! In fact...I'll PM you about it.

Last edited:

Joyrider564

Established Member
DAMMIT, if only I could get my GT to sell. I will even be close to that area during christmas and new years. If my GT sells, I will be knocking on your door.

Users who are viewing this thread