2003 TR 10th Ann. Coupe

KyleSVT

Terminated
Established Member
Why in the pictures of the interior do you not have the cobra center steering wheel (airbag) ?
IMG_2058_zpsf38e86f0.gif

Last edited:

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Kyle, thanks for pointing that out. I really hadn't triggered on that before. I have an e-mail into the original owner and am confident that there is a logical explanation. I'll update the thread with the answer.

In the meantime, I have ordered a proper OEM "Cobra" airbag and will swap it out. This car is too nice not to have the proper airbag.

:poke: yeah. This adds no value.

cool man and i wasnt being mean it was just interesting. sick car for sure i hope to get a 10th next year!!! GLWS :beer:

runin1320

sTaNGs OwNs JoO!
Established Member
Why in the pictures of the interior do you not have the cobra center steering wheel (airbag) ?
IMG_2058_zpsf38e86f0.gif

Did confirm with original owner that it did in fact come from the factory that way. I have contacted Ford with the VIN and airbag identification to see if they can positively link them. Would it be worth more with the documentation of a ford screw up? Kinda like a misprinted dollar? lol.

Anyway, confirmation or not, don't know how I could convince anyone otherwise and I don't need to. I will now postpone the sale of the car until I get clarity on the situation.

It is just a shame that something like this can trash an ad and reputation of a car/seller. I have sold three cars sight unseen without a single issue. On the flip side I have bought "Immaculate" cars on e-bay that have been a mess. Even drove 20 hours each way to buy a car listed on here as being all original only to arrive and find the car had a poor quality repaint.

I can assure you, there are lots of dishonest sellers out there, I am not one of them.

darren6

Low Mile TR 10th
Established Member
I had the exact same car with even less miles that I sold back in July. If I had the money, I would have bought yours right up!

Users who are viewing this thread