2003 SVT Euro 27k Miles

malosiaga

Fa'a Samoa
Established Member
I'm selling my car located in Atlanta GA. $12,900 It's on eBay right now Item number: 4651972124 pictures can be seen there. Not interested in trades parting out the car.

Remainder of factory till 10/06 or 36,000 miles. Comprehensive warranty till 2008 or 60,000 miles.

European Appearance Package:
- Recaro black leather front seats
- 15-spoke 17x7-inch Dark Argent wheels

Cold Weather Package:
- traction control
- heated seats
- engine block heater

Audiophile Package:
- 6 disc in-dash CD/290-watt stereo
- 6 premium speakers
- 8 inch subwoofer with amplifier

H&R cup kit suspension.
Magnaflow cat back exhaust.
AEM cold air intake.
Mobil 1 oil only.
Redline synthetic tranny fluid.
Ecu update done.
Focus sport under drive pulley.
VF rear engine mount.
Ford M-sport. 8mm wires.
Screamin demon coil.
Steeda short throw shifter.
HID fog lamps.
Custom cargo matt with embroidered red SVT logo.
Stubby antenna.
Matching Aluminum Dead Pedal
Tinted windows.

Runs perfectly. Paint is about what you would expect on a daily driver some front chips. Minor scuff marks on the chin spoiler which are to be expected on a car that sits this low to the ground. One wheel has a VERY slight bend in the outer edge due to a big pothole that the previous owner hit, but no scratch. I will include all the stock parts that I have with the sale. I also have the original window sticker and SVT build number certificate. The NADA value is $15,250 trade in is $12,800.

Last edited:

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Hey - I was the one that contacted you last night via ebay. Funny I looked on here before and missed this listing. I will give you a ring later.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
malosiaga said:
Todd, sent you an email.
I got it, tomorrow (thursday) will be fine as I am dealing with work emergencies all day today and cannot get out. I called and left you a VM as well; let me know what time works best.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Jimmy - it was good meeting you today, beautiful car. Question I just saw this above:

Comprehensive warranty till 2008 or 60,000 miles

Is this the extended warranty from Ford? Is this transferrable to me? I will give you a call friday and let you know if the check has arrived.

Users who are viewing this thread