2003 svt cobra - black, ported,pullied,lowered $24500 - socal

IMPORTSMOKER

Established Member
HAVE TO SELL HER....MOVING OUT....CAR IS AWESOME, AND SOUNDS MEAN.....SVT COBRA STEG STAGE 4 PORTED BLOWER, THROTTLE BODY, PLENUM, 2.8 STEEDA PULLEY, BASSANNI O/R + REMOVABLE CAT XPIPE, MAC 3"EX, MAC RAI ,1" LOWER STEEDA SPORT SPRINGS, TRI-AX SHIFTER, . NITTO 555R D.R. DYNO TUNED ALL DYNO SHEETS -RECIEPTS, CLEAN, TRANSFERABLE WARRANTY, TINT, CLEAN, MUST SELL - MOVING!!!:shrug:

Last edited:

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
How long have the mods been on the car. And how much racing has been done? Email me the answer please. Also the VIN so i can carfax for the loan if i decide for this car.

IMPORTSMOKER

Established Member
i have only had the car for a year, and started the mods about 3 months after buying it, the port job was just done in october, and the car hardly gets driven - one reason why im selling it - i bought the car with 37k miles and just jit 40k in a year - so you can see that it hardly gets driven, its never really been raced - just has had 3 dyno sessions - the car is really fun - i just have to many payments right now and im moving by the end of the month so this car must go, vin number for the car is 1FAFP48Y23F302128 THANKS, RON

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member

02/19/2004 Florida
Police Report
Case# 70550931 Accident Reported
in Monroe County
Involving front impact
with another motor vehicle
Vehicle disabled
Vehicle towed
Airbag deployed

Be advised...title is still clean. And im still interested but after this im going to have to take a very close look sometime. Where abouts in socal are you? Sorry to post this up but people have to know,i have almost been screwed buying cars that people didnt mention accidents...get back to me on location and good times to look at the car please. ty

EDIT: forgot to mention was auctioned to a dealer so title is a confirmed clean. No worries.

Last edited:

IMPORTSMOKER

Established Member
jeez....thanks for eliminating any potential buyers for me guy....j/k I wasn't aware of that - i bought the car in San Diego, I knew the car was from Florida, so I figured it was auctioned, so its good to know, but when i bought the car, I went over it thouroughly, I am a Jaguar technician, and saw no damage or evidence to the frame/body or structural inegrity - the car looks and runs fine....although it does have a broken fog light....but if you still want to see the car - im located in riverside...best time to see it is on the weekend give me a call -i emailed you my number, thanks for the info

IMPORTSMOKER

Established Member
SVTCobra53 said:
I'll offer you 20k cash.

thanks for the offer...but TRUST ME...im not making any money on this sale - I still owe 23.9k on the car - so consider what I owe and have invested, over 3k in recieots plus dyno tuning sessions...and im losing money, but I do need to sell it A.S.A.P. im just trying to break even on what I owe and eliminate the payment...I will, except a serious offer to pay my loan balance on the car = $23,900...let me know, I also have all of the stock exuahust, pulley, airbox, instrument cluster to go with the car, thanks ron

Om3ga47

PIIHB
Established Member
IMPORTSMOKER said:
jeez....thanks for eliminating any potential buyers for me guy....j/k I wasn't aware of that - i bought the car in San Diego, I knew the car was from Florida, so I figured it was auctioned, so its good to know, but when i bought the car, I went over it thouroughly, I am a Jaguar technician, and saw no damage or evidence to the frame/body or structural inegrity - the car looks and runs fine....although it does have a broken fog light....but if you still want to see the car - im located in riverside...best time to see it is on the weekend give me a call -i emailed you my number, thanks for the info

Yeah sorry man just needed to put that out there. Im checking out another in corona tomorrow and ill let you know. If you want the full carfax let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread