2003 svt cobra 15,000..ky

Mike_Cobra03

Established Member
2003 SVT COBRA MUSTANG .. 100k car...looks like 20,000 mile car. been well taken care of!!

I just had the car dyno'd it made 415 to the ground and 395 torque.

The cobra has
*jlt cold air kit
*Centerforce clutch
*adjustable fire wall adjuster
*12 pounds of boost with pulley
*tune
*full magna flow exhaust with offroad xpipe
*mgw short throw shifter
*lowered
*brand new black chrome fr500 wheels and nitto tires

The car is in excellent shape and the interior is almost perfect in it. exterior of the car is also in great shape.

PICTURES

Cobra pictures by Mike_Cobra03 - Photobucket

606-909-2323

Last edited:

ZO Fast

All Gold Everything
Established Member
Possibly interested. Have you had any reliability problems? That is alot of miles.

Mike_Cobra03

Established Member
I have had zero problems out of the car....it is a great car and wouldnt believe how clean and well taken care of it has been. i just get it out of the garage and drive it when its pretty out.

pea_jay

Established Member
I was the one textin ya tonight, if it falls through let me know, ill send a deposit via paypal and pay the rest when i pick it up

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
I have had zero problems out of the car....it is a great car and wouldnt believe how clean and well taken care of it has been. i just get it out of the garage and drive it when its pretty out.

People do your research.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...61369-clunking-knocking-noise-underneath.html

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...oost-gauge-acting-funny-cant-hear-blower.html

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/driveline-216/656632-kicking-out-gear-help.html

Last edited:

Mike_Cobra03

Established Member
SOLD ....reason for blower not working was cause the gas pedal was hitting the floor..put a new throttle cable and the gas pedal extension on it fixed the problem...knocking noise from underneath was a throw out bearing, problems solved.
thanks

XSIV_BOOST

Banned
SOLD ....reason for blower not working was cause the gas pedal was hitting the floor..put a new throttle cable and the gas pedal extension on it fixed the problem...knocking noise from underneath was a throw out bearing, problems solved.
thanks

lol... well then not ever having any problems with the car was a little stretch then, huh ..

justaf150

Established Member
we and bought the car last night! car is awesome like brand new!! drive great i got a hell of a deal!

Users who are viewing this thread