2003 SVT Anniversary Edition F/S (Black) - Low Miles/Great Price!

njmona

Established Member
I want your car lol

Hey KingCobra, You have an beautiful car. I've been looking at a different 10th anniversary cobra, but the dealer wanted 30 grand for it. Please pm me so we can work something out.

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
willing to trade for anything plus cash? lemme know

Not looking for trades right now as of the moment. I am just trying to sell the car outright. Thanks though.

Hey KingCobra, You have an beautiful car. I've been looking at a different 10th anniversary cobra, but the dealer wanted 30 grand for it. Please pm me so we can work something out.

Thanks mate :beer: I sent you an "email" on here because I'm not sure if your options are set up to send a PM. Let me know if you recieved it or not.

Thanks

Is this car a "buy-back" car>??? What is that sticker in the door jamb>???

I believe so. An old lady owned it before I did and the clutch was so stiff for her she kept stalling out the car LOL. She believed that there was something wrong with the car so she kept taking it in and the dealership kept giving it back because nothing was wrong. So they gave up basically and bought the car back when there wasn't anything wrong. She just couldn't keep her foot on the pedal LOL. The car runs great and starts up everytime. I can promise that. TRUST ME I WOULD HAVE NEVER BOUGHT THE CAR IF I KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG WITH IT. THAT WOULDN'T BE TOO BRIGHT. I HAVE OWNED IT FOR 2 YEARS. :beer:

Last edited:

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
Good Afternoon. :beer:

Any offers anyone would like to put on the table? Don't be afraid to shoot an offer you just might get what you wish for.

1badfish

Established Member
Great looking car, sure wish I didn't just buy a muscle car. I could probably scrape up 20 bills if I max out the old plastic card. =(

Ortoch

Established Member
if your taking offers of 20k put me down on the table as a cash buyer that can have my car shipper at ur doorstep within the week to put that bad boy on a semi. Lemme know

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
if your taking offers of 20k put me down on the table as a cash buyer that can have my car shipper at ur doorstep within the week to put that bad boy on a semi. Lemme know

I would if I was desperate to get rid of it but I haven't quite gotten to that point yet and I'm not sure if I will anytime soon Lol. However if you could scrape up an extra 4500 added to the 20K then you can have it :beer:

Cheers mate

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
^ LOL Thanks mate. I could understand if the car had 40K+ miles on it then I would understand but the car is clean right? It's worth more than 20K I think. But hey you shoot and hope to score right Lol.

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
:lol: sweet car dude

Ortoch

Established Member
^ LOL Thanks mate. I could understand if the car had 40K+ miles on it then I would understand but the car is clean right? It's worth more than 20K I think. But hey you shoot and hope to score right Lol.

haha yah i agree but that guy above me said he could scrape up 20k for her so I figured it couldnt hurt to let you know that I would be willing to do the same ;)

If she was modded more I would be all over it cuz shes a sweet ride bro :D

bump for a good deal

KingCobra03SVT

10th Anniversary Edition
Established Member
:lol: sweet car dude

Thanks LOL

Cheers

haha yah i agree but that guy above me said he could scrape up 20k for her so I figured it couldnt hurt to let you know that I would be willing to do the same ;)

If she was modded more I would be all over it cuz shes a sweet ride bro :D

bump for a good deal

LOL I get where you are coming from. I decided to not go too overboard with the modding because I know some don't like an overly modded car and some like a car modded and ready to go. This one is in-between both. So you can kind of go either way. Back to stock easily or upgrade easily.

Users who are viewing this thread