2003 Sonic L 32k miles for 19,900

green91fox

Established Member
I got a 2003 Sonic Lightning with 32k miles and garage kept. Truck has some mods. E-fan, oil sep and a JDM silver bullitt catback. Drop shackles and a hard gaylord cover. Also has brand new tires. And dark tint. The truck was driven by my wife until we got a H3 and she drives that and the L just sits in the garage. I got a company truck so it never gets driven that often. PM for more pics.
Picture017.jpg

32912450517.jpg

Last edited:

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Under 20 k for an 03 sonic blue. Are you crazy. Your killing me with your price. SOmeone should hop all over this.

Anyways, the pics dont work. Is it the speedster tonneau cover, with the little wing. If so and you want to sell it, and a trade for my stocker, let me know. Thanks.

green91fox

Established Member
I have had it for sale for over 2 months at 24k, 23k, 22, 21k and not even one call or anything. I will have to check on the pics. It is not the speedster with the wing. Just a nice smooth look. Lightnings are not moving that well right now.

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
The vehicle market is really falling out for most cars/trucks. It's good for buyers though. ;)
If get any more desperate shoot me a PM. Best of luck. -Mat-

LUVDAL

It does ok..
Trying to get ahold of you

Please post another email address I can reach you at or a phone # or something. For some reason I cannot send you a private msg. I am very interested.

green91fox

Established Member
Check here tommorrow. Just got new batterys for camera and will be driving the L tommorrow to take some decent pics.

u n v kenny

Established Member
BUMP for you

It's all about the OP, GCS sucks! JP man

If I can sell my dirtbike and my 90 5.0 vert I may need to look at this!!!

vetteguy97

Established Member
would you be interested in trades. have a 97 torch red corvette. mint condition lots of mods. 57k miles. i need a daily driver

2tonOfun

Established Member
Bump

because it's beautiful and someone needs to get off their ass and buy this thing quick.

Don't sell it for less then 20,000.00
do you have it in the Auto Trader?

supra6spd

Established Member
I assume that these ridiculously low priced L's I am seeing are because of the "Off Season/Colder Months" and that the value will recover next year? If these are a sign of things to come, I was way off on my prediction of these things holding their value. :cuss:

I put my L up for sale and got a few low-ball offers but nothing worth really considering. I've decided to hang on to it at least another year. :)

green91fox

Established Member
Sorry for not getting back to you guys. I forget that this site does not send emails for replys or pm's. I just havent been on here to check. I did finally sell the Lightning to someone off autotrader and I got 20k for it. Thanks for all the replys and good luck to you guys trying to find a nicely priced Lightning.

Users who are viewing this thread