2003 Sonic Blue ROUSH Stage 3

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
This is the best videos I can get and done today. We dont have a camera so its done on my iphone. The car is dirty do to the contruction around the house. Hope these work

th_roush019.jpg

th_roush018.jpg

fly by
th_flyby.jpg

drive by
th_driveby.jpg

Danny281

Established Member
Thanks alot they are great. I also received the pictures, I sent you a PM:) I just got off of work sorry for the late reply.

michschi

Established Member
Wow! thats f'd up. just read that thread posting my persaonal info and everything.

You know what is really ****ed up. You reposting the car for sale when I just talked to Danny, and he knows nothing about the sale being dead.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
well i read his forum on modded mustangs and havent heard from him.His way of wanting to buy a car and the way I want to sell it dont match. If he cant return a text thats fine. He was also suppose to call me and let me know about the bank situation. So once again do I just wait and wait and hope to hear back from a potential buyer.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
You know what is really ****ed up. You reposting the car for sale when I just talked to Danny, and he knows nothing about the sale being dead.

Go back to the modded mustang forum and read. there is 2 sides to every story. when Danny is talking about buying the car on thursday and I dont hear from him last night or today and then I read what he post. yes the car is back up for sale I dont have time to play games. I dont appriciate the things he said. they were wrong and messed up.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
Thank you and actually there is a lein on it through USAA. I'm looking to just sell it out right

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
Ive been dealing with a guy in the military up in minot ND for a while and think it might finally be a done deal. we shall see what happens.

93 svt

03 ROUSH stage 3
Established Member
Just signed the release of title over. Its a sad day today. I will be even sadder when they come pick it up for shipping

Users who are viewing this thread